ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Love that this hasn't been a ref dominated game. Also, Frank Jackson is underrated.

Grayson Allen is a stone cold killer.

I love where we are. We're a second half team. Let's get this done.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
How bout Grayson Though?! I love the way we are playing. Staying out of foul trouble so far. I hope we can play with this intensity in the second half and come away with the W!!

We are in a good place...K did a good job subbing guys and getting some rest I thought.

Need to shut down the paint and we got this...easier said than done...

Frank on the floor is key. If Luke can hit some shots in the second half, we're in good shape.

I have been critical of Tatum all year. He is playing some help D and not forcing things on offense - exactly the things that have been an issue. No complaints from me on his first half play.

Grayson came to play. Maaaaybe got away with a push-off there but still nice shot!

Duke needs to get in the paint more. Make their bigs work and make decisions. Shooting too many jumpers. Good game though.

I have been critical of Tatum all year. He is playing some help D and not forcing things on offense - exactly the things that have been an issue. No complaints from me on his first half play.
Checked the game stats and he's leading the team in assists at halftime. He's having a pretty good game so far.

Rebounding dead even - Stop the fast break points and hit a couple of these open 3's and we should be good...fingers crossed

Grayson has played great. Frank is playing great. I like the minutes that Giles gave us. But we have to get back on defense. And they have hit every mid range jumper, which I think can't last.

But Tatum has to show up the second half. If he adds some buckets and we keep rebounding, we will win this game.

Kudos to all for not complaining about the refs. Take a peek over at thr and see what they are saying. OFC

We got to get more from Amile and Tatum offensively. 0-5 from the field.
Eliminate J.Jackson and we kick their ass. It's about as even as you can get. 14 rebounds each, 56% to 54% shooting. One helluva a half!

Is it me or has Frank Jackson already proven/earned more time? I think Duke is at their best when he's on the floor but the coaches just seem to not want to stay with it

I think Tatum has to check Jackson..no one else can elevate with him on Duke..Matt is doing a good job but Jackson just elevates over him for these shots...

Home in time for the second half! What did I miss?

The UNC guards have disrupted our offense a lot that half with their on-ball pressure, but the 3's mask that. We need to figure out something with Justin Jackson because he's killing us right now.

It's a possession game.... would love a highlight mini run in the first 10. I think the momentum will carry. We've played great. K will have an answer for Jackson.... it's not matty!

Reactions: dukephysics
Is it me or has Frank Jackson already proven/earned more time? I think Duke is at their best when he's on the floor but the coaches just seem to not want to stay with it
We need help to give Grayson and Luke a break and Jackson is really the one player Duke can count on

Franks played great, but so has all of our guards including Matt. Keep'em all fresh!

Reactions: Dad2ze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT