ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Carolina shot about 100% in the first half from that 12-16 foot range.

I'm okay with this. Amile could play better. Giles is our best big tonight. I feel comfortable with how we look. Can't. Organize. Thoughts.

We need help to give Grayson and Luke a break and Jackson is really the one player Duke can count on

Good point. I just feel like with him in there along side Grayson and Kennard we can open up a nice lead

I think we need to check that little lob pass underneath the basket more. unc had several and we were lucky they didn't score any more there. OFC

Just checked the stats. We have 7 team fouls and unc has 5. We've been to the free throw line twice and unc 3 times. Yeah I can see where they have a right to complain about te officiating. OFC

Don't worry, Sky, they believe they should have have shot 25 fts in the first half.

OFC

I can't believe we didn't get to see more Red Panda.

0 pts from Tatum and Hefferson with their best front court player out is terrible.
We need to get Jefferson going and get Tatum mid range jumpers. He can take Maye on the dribble if he gets the ball and a screen.

Jefferson grabbed his jersey but let it go after Meeks made his move to the basket lmfao. Should've been called but dude he didn't pull you during the dunk

Well, Tatum just got involved offensively.

Wish they would have called thatbfoul on that rediculous dunk by Tatum!

3rd. one on Grayson is gonna hurt. Need someone to step up while he sits. OFC

Maybe that's the kind of play that gets Jayson going.

That offensive rebound and then the and-1 by Meeks was huge for the Heels. We would have had a chance to go up double digits.

Have to keep the intensity level up....I still expect Joel Berry is going to hit some big shots. He hasn't done much of anything.

fouls might become a problem now..need some others to hold down the he fort here for a bit...

Yeah, I was feeling good about our chances, but now we've got to hang in there and still play without fouling.

OFC

They weathered the storm..now we have to do the same...

Say what you want about Meeks but he has kept them in it here...we need to stretch this while he sits I think...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT