ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
It's here. The rivalry. Cameron and the Crazies. A night that we diehards look forward to all year.

I will miss my first Duke/Carolina game tonight for probably the first time since the late 80's. Did a great thing and got my son and daughter (Lebron lovers) tickets to see the Cavs in OKC and just read on the ESPN ticker they are getting sat tomorrow. REALLY!?!?!?!?!?! How does the NBA allow this?

Anyway, I'm going to miss the game and now it really sucks why. On tonight. We play better small, they play better big and physical. They rebound well, we have MUCH better guard play.

I think we do tonight. I think we have our best game of the year and get a win.

Tonight's game will tip just after 8pm est. and will air on ESPN HD.

Duke 88

UNC 83

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Skeelow22
Been looking forward to this all year long..hoping the crazies are loud all game. I think we come out pumped and we take it.

Duke 82
UNC 73

A huge game for Duke, not only being it's UNC, not only that it's at home, but because we need to continue to build on our momentum from the last 3 games. Just win.
Go Duke, and GTHC, GTH!

Duke 80
UNC 77

OFC

Duke 82
UNX 79

I don't think either team gets more than a 6 point lead. Gonna be another one for the ages. UNX still sux though!

Reactions: jcdevilfan
My prediction is simple- The NCAA is going to throw the book at UNC. Which is ironic, obviously. And then everyone and everything associated with that, um, "university" goes back to their chamber in Hell for eternity.

Oh, the game???? Yea Duke wins.

GTHC, GTH!!!!!!!

Duke Wins in a close one. Hopefully our guys stay out of foul trouble.

Duke: 85
That other team: 81

Let's Go Duke!!
GTHC, GTH!

I don't know what's gonna happen. I just hope the Crazies bring some energy, they've really been lacking lately.

Reactions: Dad2ze
We need Amile to have a big game on the glass. This would be a huge win for us and boosting our guys confidence.

We need Amile to have a big game on the glass. This would be a huge win for us and boosting our guys confidence.

I would actually like to see a bit of Giles tonight. Not for scoring, but he is a rebounding machine.

Rebound and neutralize their paint production and we win.

Duke 91 Sh!theels 76

83-80 Duke. I think Tatum has a big game and we squeak out a close one late.

Battle, fight and slap the floor. Defense soon as the ball hits the court.

Duke wins

Duke 76
Unc 72

Think it might be sloppy for 10 minutes for both teams due to the pressure of this game and the electric atmosphere which I think will keep scoring in the 70's. Luke with 20 + points.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Duke 85
UNC 79

Luke and Jayson each have 22 points.
Amile and Jayson combine for 24 boards.

Ok, I'll be the odd man out. I pray we win this one. But ultimately, I think UNC's rebounding becomes too much for us to overcome. UNC 83 Duke 79.

Ok, I'll be the odd man out. I pray we win this one. But ultimately, I think UNC's rebounding becomes too much for us to overcome. UNC 83 Duke 79.
raw

K-Ville that sucks man. It is so frustrating to that the league can do this kind of stuff and still get away with these ridiculous ticket prices. Hope you guys still have a great time

ON the game tonight. Im not to enthused about it. I'm just scared that we destroyed on the boards and get into foul trouble. I think our guards are better over all but I think Meeks and Hicks and Jackson my just be to much. If Tatum has less than 7 or 8 boards I think we lose. Allen needs to be Allen from last year and not this year. He and Luke need at least 16 to 18 points a piece. As always im really pumped about the game though. Doesn't get better than Duke UNC

I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I think we beat them at the Banner Dome. We'll be firing on all cylinders by then. Still a bit early for us yet due to our horrific late start as a complete team. We get this one , I'll be the happiest man on earth, but I think we are still building a team right now.

Just come out and compete for 40 minutes all players and let the chips fall where they may

I got a good feeling tonight

No matter what I will always pick Duke to win every game on this thread. Been wrong a lot but right a lot more. I will be right tonight. We're gonna win and I agree with Show that we are gonna beat the heels in the banner dome beat them if we play them in the ACC tourney and beat them if we meet them during the dance. How's that for a power sweep. I can't help it. I'm a Duke fan. It's my nature. Bless my heart. OFC

No matter what I will always pick Duke to win every game on this thread. Been wrong a lot but right a lot more. I will be right tonight. We're gonna win and I agree with Show that we are gonna beat the heels in the banner dome beat them if we play them in the ACC tourney and beat them if we meet them during the dance. How's that for a power sweep. I can't help it. I'm a Duke fan. It's my nature. Bless my heart. OFC
Me too Sky! I never bet against Duke. Never ever ever. No matter who Duke plays they have the talent to win!

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT