ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

They’re showing 2 old Duke/Nc State games on ESPNU. The first is a regular season game from 2000 but it’s almost over then they’re showing thd ACC Tournament game from 2007. The second game comes on at 5pm EST.

We’re wearing the brotherhood jerseys tonight. That gives us an automatic 10 point lead. We win by 16. Vernon should have a big game. Watch out for Matt Hurt too. He might go for 20. OR we might just go small since they like to play 4 guards. Gotta keep the threes down

Last edited:
Reactions: Quavarius
Our guards will be too much for them. We win by double digits unless one of their players happen to go off from 3 point land. If that happens we win by 7. If not we win by at least 12.

Let's go Duke!

I'm surprised how everyone thinks this is going to be so close. NCSU is 2-4 in their last 6, and lost at home by double digits to both UNC and Louisville in that stretch. Their best scorer is a guard, and their leading rebounder is that same guard. We are typically good against teams where we only have to shut down 1 guard.

Duke 86
NCSU 72

How long have you been watching Duke bball?

Lol, what do our boys have to do to gain some faith? I don't care what State has done in the past, or how Duke had played there in the past. Those teams didn't run out 10 guys which kept everybody fresh either.

Duke will not loose this game tonight! Not happening. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they didn't wear them out tonight.

Careful, being that positive can hurt feelings. :)

We’re wearing the brotherhood jerseys tonight. That gives us an automatic 10 point lead. We win by 16. Vernon should have a big game. Watch out for Matt Hurt too. He might go for 20. OR we might just go small since they like to play 4 guards. Gotta keep the threes down

I hope we wear the brotherhood jersey's everytime we pay the cheaters in cheater heel win or lose just to piss them off. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
I get up at 3:45 every morning when I’m on day shift.......9:00 games SUCK!!!!!

If I had Showenough money, I would bribe whoever I need to for no more 9:00 games

What makes it worse is it won't start on ESPN until around 9:20 if we are lucky. OFC

I get up at 3:45 every morning when I’m on day shift.......9:00 games SUCK!!!!!

If I had Showenough money, I would bribe whoever I need to for no more 9:00 games
Sleep is overrated lol. Come on, you can do it. Might as well stay up and hang out with the rest of us.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Duke picks up from where they left off against Notre Dame!

Duke: 86
Woofies: 62

Let’s go Duke!!

Ugly start. Need to settle down and play better defense.

ugh, Playing at NC State...

maxresdefault.jpg

I think we need to sub in units right now and pressure the hell out of them and wear them out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT