ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE - ELITE EIGHT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Well folks, after reading all these posts, you got this OF all fired up, and I am ready to suit up if "K" needs me! Right, I would get killed probably at the tip-off. :)
Seriously, I think there are a few keys: Tre must be able to stick with Winston, especially in the 2nd half, and limit his opportunities to both score and assist. If he can do that, it will probably limit his own scoring, so someone else must step up for Tre; foul trouble could be huge in this game, so we must be smart & still hit the boards; MSU has a tendency to get careless with the ball when they face a lot of pressure, especially in the 2nd half, when fatigue sets in; Zion & RJ must have their usual great games (and stay out of foul trouble), and at least one or two of Cam(?), Bolden, or Alex must be in double figures! I also hope that our "D" really talks, helps, and recovers the whole game. Get all the 50/50 balls, limit their 3's and "refuse to lose". NOTE: Alex could have "One Shining Moment".
With that said, I think Duke plays their best game of the tournament and takes Tre home to Minn. for the FF.
Go Duke!
OFC

A real battle today. No idea what to expect, or if Cam is available. We must rebound, stay out of foul trouble, and hit some 3’s.

Quite possible we see Vrank for a few minutes today. They have some physical guys.

Reddish is not listed in the starting lineup apparently from my cbs updates. Looks like he’ll be out. Wow.

Just because Cam isn’t starting doesn’t necessarily mean he’s out

That’s how it started last game. You’re right but I’m leaning towards he won’t be available unfortunately. The guys will step up though I just know it

A real battle today. No idea what to expect, or if Cam is available. We must rebound, stay out of foul trouble, and hit some 3’s.

Quite possible we see Vrank for a few minutes today. They have some physical guys.
If Big V gets in so will Baker Lol. This will be a tight game with or without Reddish.

Reactions: Mac9192
Let's go Duke, just be as hungry as your fans here on DI, and all over the Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love ya, just Refuse to Lose!
Go Duke!
OFC

a lead early would be nice, instead of always playing from behind against a hot shooting team
Another squeeker I think....

tenor.gif

Reactions: Hurley22
Well it's just about game time and we all know what Due needs to do. I ask all of you do put on the positive vibes and think and stay that way. No game play post for me. I'll stop in at halftime and hopefully we are up a good number of pointsc, no one hurt and this board is at an all time support high. GO DUKE. OFC

Yeah would be nice to jump out well for a change..this playing from behind for 35 minutes is bad for my heart. Wouldn’t mind a jump out like we did in that second UVA game..

I’m back at the bar that i watched at last night....kind of a somber atmosphere for March madness to be going on!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT