ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE - ELITE EIGHT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

So tired to Duke playing down to their competition. I miss the beginning of the year when they would stomp on teams from the jump that they knew they were better than.

Let me be more clear... this Michigan state team isn’t as good as duke, carolina, Kentucky, UVA, Gonzaga, Tennessee, Florida state, or Virginia tech.
"MSU isn't a good team because they're not as good as *lists some of the best teams in the country*" is like saying RJ Barret isn't tall because he isn't as tall as Taco Fall and Shaq.

I’m not worried yet. Zion with worse 20 of his career. It would completely irresponsible to not think he’s about to go completely off!!!

Buckle up

Just please don’t do that come out flat and decide to turn it on at the ten minute mark.

COME ON!!!!

LETS GO DUKE!!!!

Very physical game! Like that duke has matched it. Just need to be stronger with the ball

First 5-8 min will tell the story..we can’t go down 8-10 pts and expect to keep clawing back...time to put the hammer down on someone

MSU Clearly fouled Zion on two of his baskets. The dunk. And, worse, was the MSU defender had his arms totally draped over Zion. Come on. Call a D foul.

Javin has been horrible I hope he gets it together and just be the garbage man he’s supposed to be

K wants to run small they will continue to get destroyed on the defensive side down low.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT