ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE - ELITE EIGHT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Could sleep last night of course so I laid in bed thinking about next year. 6 upperclassman returning all of whom have serious game experience. 3 freshman coming and maybe more. No we won't have RJ and Zion but maybe next years team won't be so bad after all.
I think some are underestimating next year's team right off the bat. It's a lot of teams losing key players across the board. I love what Duke is bringing in. Can't compare another class to this one probably never again, but I'm excited and they are not done yet with adding a few more players. I just think some bench developing, trust and use could be better.

Reactions: dbav and Hurley22
I think some are underestimating next year's team right off the bat. It's a lot of teams losing key players across the board. I love what Duke is bringing in. Can't compare another class to this one probably never again, but I'm excited and they are not done yet with adding a few more players. I just think some bench developing, trust and use could be better.

Yup. K falls in love too much with his core 2-4 when comes to offense. Maybe he needed to this year and some of the other years. But it makes duke way too predictable. Develop your role players and give them the same freedom to make mistakes as your primary guys.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Next year there won't be two guys head and shoulders better than everyone else. I'd like to see AOC and Baker develop into consistent scorers. We will need to solve the point guard situation quickly. We won't have the star power but perhaps will have more evenly distributed scoring.

What we have learned is having a couple superstars doesn't guarantee a Final Four, it just heightens expectations. Perhaps with less pressure, the team will overachieve.

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT