ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I trust coach is putting what he thinks is his best lineup on the floor. It just seemed early on Brakefield had that tough, gritty, high motor flare to his game, and he didn't shy away from anything, even if he wasn't polished. If we aren't winning some games I like to at least see toughness.

I trust coach is putting what he thinks is his best lineup on the floor. It just seemed early on Brakefield had that tough, gritty, high motor flare to his game, and he didn't shy away from anything, even if he wasn't polished. If we aren't winning some games I like to at least see toughness.
agree

Sorry but they are awful and undermanned and still beat us....I'm not exaggerating..,.we are pathetic
Still a lightening rod, eh? It must be exhausting being you. “We are pathetic.” Who is “we?” No one associated with Duke Basketball can accurately be described as pathetic. It’s the best program in the nation.

Still a lightening rod, eh? It must be exhausting being you. “We are pathetic.” Who is “we?” No one associated with Duke Basketball can accurately be described as pathetic. It’s the best program in the nation.

Over the years yes they are best program in nation

This year they aren't even close to the best program in the nation....sorry to break this news to you

Over the years yes they are best program in nation

This year they aren't even close to the best program in the nation....sorry to break this news to you
It's one season. Things happen, from a global pandemic to cancelled games to underperforming freshman, this has been a rough year for everyone and it shows. We're not the only Blue Blood struggling, UK is 5-10, that's a .333 win percentage. Kansas and UNC are at an unimpressive 11-6 each and if we had gotten in all our cupcakes we would have a similar record. Hell the other day we blasted a solid Clemson team that played like crap the game after and still came out on top against the Heels. Things aren't nearly as bad as you and a few others make them out to be.

For me personally this is honestly a very relaxed season because there are no expectations with this team. Just get to enjoy every game, win or lose because no game is guaranteed and the tourney is a long shot.

Reactions: IFaZe and Showenuff
Q: What’s the difference between this board and downtown Portland?

A: Not much.

Reactions: christophero
To many duke fans are drunk on blue koolaid

Agree...and if someone says anything negative they resort to name calling and trying to talk down to someone because they think they are a better fan or something.

It don't bother me....but obviously does some of them

And I for one and tired of hearing about baker every single game....the guy makes one shot a month and is horrible defensively... IMO he isn't a high D1 player...he would be better off at a lower level D1 program
[/QUOTE
‘Baker is a better player than Moore. 2 turnovers in first minute and then blew it w chance to tie.

Reactions: Showenuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT