ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Wow. Clock awareness? Jesus you take the ball away from hurt then you want to give it to him to make the shot? Wow wow wowwwww

Reactions: jeffrey236
Passed the ball...hahahah

the epitome of just how beyond dumb this team is....

The ‘95 Duke team would run this team off the court

This team is just poorly coached. You can see body language of assistants that they aren’t into this team. Also notice they chatter a lot to each other. Feel like they question Ks effort

Sums up Johnson’s night. Youth all over tonight- no excuse. K is coaching his ass off, it’s just overall basketball IQ, toughness etc. A lot of things ya can’t teach. They lit us up- but it was because we give teams early confidence. Horrible loss. Horrible

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Sums up Johnson’s night. Youth all over tonight- no excuse. K is coaching his ass off, it’s just overall basketball IQ, toughness etc. A lot of things ya can’t teach. They lit us up- but it was because we give teams early confidence. Horrible loss. Horrible
K is not coaching his ass off. Looks quite the opposite

Reactions: LetsGoDuke83
This team is just poorly coached. You can see body language of assistants that they aren’t into this team. Also notice they chatter a lot to each other. Feel like they question Ks effort

There isn’t an assistant coach on that sideline questioning K- that I’m positive about

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
two steps forward one giant step back - too many 3pt shots from a poor shooting team and not enough to the basket - 13 FT's is anemic...they thought they could stroll in and win, guess they forgot everyone's Superbowl is the Duke game...max effort is needed every game.

If you think K coaching his ass off you are not watching...

Reactions: LetsGoDuke83
Bad loss. No identity and still no learning going on.

Miami was 2-9, missing three starters for Christ sakes.

UNC is gonna be tough we can not defend the lane. And their frontcourt is leaps and bounds better then Dukes.

I’m a firm believer K doesn’t coach anymore...ten years ago he would of coached us to a win in this kind of game.

Zone was shot to pieces but stayed in it way too long. If can’t reach FF with rosters we had in ‘17, ‘18 & ‘19 we sure ain’t going to succeed this season.

Reactions: ioliva
Bad loss. No identity and still no learning going on.

Miami was 2-9, missing three starters for Christ sakes.

UNC is gonna be tough we can not defend the lane. And their frontcourt is leaps and bounds better then Dukes.

We will get killed on the boards and scoring inside - we are soft there and don't play with any inside presence on either end. Unless we shoot lights out, we are going to give up a lot of paint points

Reactions: sheyduke
We are just plain awful...no other way to put it...we get outplayed AND our coached..,but I'm sure I lickers will make some excuse

UNC will stomp our asses

I honestly think K is animated and pushing all buttons- these kids just simply do not have the togetherness- it shows.

Give it a fing rest!!!!!
How can a grown ass man watch that game and blame K????
It was effort, and decision making for the most part. Get a grip

wait you weren’t being sarcastic? Are you serious? You think k was coaching his ass off? 😂 the team had fight, the staff sat in their chairs the entire game Lmao

for the first time
Give it a fing rest!!!!!
How can a grown ass man watch that game and blame K????
It was effort, and decision making for the most part. Get a grip
I have a total grip....if you think K is coaching his ass off you sir are in the minority.....

Williams had been our spark..he had 1 shot attempt tonight - I thought we had found something but tonight we didn't stick with it and went back to the prior jump shot bonanza

Reactions: ioliva and sheyduke

Nope. We'll have everyone back except Goldwire, Johnson, and maybe Hurt. Bring in two superstar recruits on the level of RJ, Bagley, Tatum, etc and hopefully get good improvement from Roach, Steward, Williams, Moore, and Baker. Should be a really good team.

This years team, however, just doesn't have it. And it's on the players AND the coaches.

And that falls on coaching

Goldwire/Roach were 3-13...at least a couple more possession with a chance around the hoop would have been good. Hurt shot 6 3's and made one..again..he's tall so lets play inside with him and Williams etc...jump shooting isn't the only way to score. Its odd we backed off the tendencies from the last two games we won

Nope. We'll have everyone back except Goldwire, Johnson, and maybe Hurt. Bring in two superstar recruits on the level of RJ, Bagley, Tatum, etc and hopefully get good improvement from Roach, Steward, Williams, Moore, and Baker. Should be a really good team.

This years team, however, just doesn't have it.

Baker lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT