ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
I'm going to keep this short and sweet again. Duke is slated to face off with Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky this afternoon. Tip is scheduled for 4pm est tip and will air on ESPN. Duke enters the contest having lost its last two games.

Duke 74

Louisville 73

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet again. Duke is slated to face off with Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky this afternoon. Tip is scheduled for 4pm est tip and will air on ESPN. Duke enters the contest having lost its last two games.

Duke 74

Louisville 73

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-ville I hope we prevail of course, and I used to NEVER pick against us,(I know you always pick us). However this season FEELS different, and obviously it is with Covid.

However the Blue Devils havent quite had the ability to get over the horses in these last two ACC games. Until they do.....

'Ville-72, Duke-69

OFC

I see this one being ugly. Hope I was wrong with my prediction on the 5pointplay podcast.

Reactions: Mpm277
UL by ten .

Duke just hasn’t put it together yet.

Today is pivotal, if don’t win I see the season going into downward spiral. Hoping for the best.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Louisville only favored by two coming out of the gate I just don’t get it....has Vegas watched our team play???

i’m really hoping we get the right mix of rotation and get contributions from guys that haven’t produced much lately and we come out with a win… This is almost a must win for us!!!!

Game preview. Go Duke!

Louisville continues to expose Duke weaknesses which are many.
UL 82
Duke 71

K-ville I hope we prevail of course, and I used to NEVER pick against us,(I know you always pick us). However this season FEELS different, and obviously it is with Covid.

However the Blue Devils havent quite had the ability to get over the horses in these last two ACC games. Until they do.....

'Ville-72, Duke-69

OFC
Same score as 1986 championship game. Coincidence?

• Wow
Reactions: hart2chesson
UL has a point guard that can get into the paint at will... our defense better be ready today whether It’s man or zone.

hoping for reverse psychology
UL - 76
Duke - 67

I'm only going to predict the first 4 mins to the first TV TO...Duke 10 UL 4.....hopefully....baby steps to not digging ourselves a hole and having to climb out the rest of the way! Go Duke

Big game today. Have to find a way to win no matter what.

Win and we have a chance to make a run and maybe make the tournament.

Lose today and I think the season is over.

We need to win today. Louisville is not as good as usual but neither are we. We played 2 games last week, have everyone back. Excuse time is over. I think we win but so far this team has not given me much reason to believe that. Time to flip the switch or prepare for the NIT (maybe) and next year.

We need to win today. Louisville is not as good as usual but neither are we. We played 2 games last week, have everyone back. Excuse time is over. I think we win but so far this team has not given me much reason to believe that. Time to flip the switch or prepare for the NIT (maybe) and next year.

Realistic post and I still think we have time to turn it around and make the dance and be competitive. Di you see my reply to you about you app to DBB. One of the adm. said they haven't recieved it. Did you apply under Christophero or another name? Please try again and tell them you are Christophero if you did use another name. We need you and any of you. It's different over there. No politics, no Duke bashing but you can give your opinion but a coach or player bash. It's not for everyone and that's ok. I for one still like to post here but I'm an old Duke fan who loves Coach K. I understand that times are changing. I have a hard time with change and also confrentation. I will try hard o respect all here and if
I disagree I will just stay silent. We all stand on common ground as Duke fans. OFC

I don't really understand why Louisville isn't ranked and, say, Uconn is.

Anyway, I think today is ugly for us. If we can win at Louisville, what the would do for our team as well as our chances to play in the Dance would be monumental, however.

Reactions: christophero
It's certainly an opportunity for us. If we get down early double digits yet again I'm not sure what more can be said. We need to start learning from our mistakes and improving.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlanInNJ
Its going to be an up and down season from here on out. Today is an “up”. Please don’t start both halves spotting them ten points. Pressure defense will lead to easy break outs that we desperately need.

Duke 73
UL 67

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT