ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
This one will be short and sweet. I know many of you will disagree with me, but I love the black uniforms on the road. We look sharp, and when we look sharp we play I’m a big believer in that.

Louisville has certainly proven to be a formidable foe in the conference with several good wins this year - Especially after being picked 11th in the coaches preseason poll. This team has surprised just about everybody with the exception of Coach Mack and its playersÿ

Duke and Louisville tip tonight at 9pm est and we currently sit at -7.5 - which I really like.

Duke 83

Louisville 70

GO DUKE!!!!!!

This is my first Duke game I can watch completely. If we lose, I won't be back...

Duke 83, KFC 69

I’m looking forward to this one I think it’ll be a blow out.
Duke-90
Lville-72

I think it’ll be a battle all night. We won’t shoot as well as we did Sat, but i hope our energy is at that level. Keep the top spot in the ACC. GO DUKE!

Whatever score i predicted OTPC.

Duke - 82
UL - 69

We are shooting well on the road so I expect the hot shooting to continue.
Tre locks down Cunningham; RJ/Zion locks down Nwora and we cruise to victory.
Go Duke; Go Cam !!!

There will always be a small part of me that will remember this year's UL team for what they did on 1-12. Their ceiling was their roof that day, but tonight will be different.

DUKE- 80
Nose Dome Destroyers- 68

Tonight will be a battle, Louisville plays extremely hard and can get hot shooting the 3. I think they will try to manipulate the aggression of our defense with drive and kicks. In the end I think Duke pulls away with a 2nd half flurry to secure another road win.

Duke 77
Cards 68

I think this is going to be a tough game where we find ourselves in a hole. But I trust our guys enough to dig out of it and claw back for a win. 82-75

I think we see a workman like game tonight. Stash the metal lunch boxes under the bench, get on the floor and get the job done. Zion with a big game.

UL 72
Duke 85

Love this game being on the road, and I believe this team will be focused.
I can see K telling them before the game, "You guys don't look ready", and then walking out.

Duke 86-74.

Mack is the new kid on the block...about time he finds out what a duke ass kicking looks like first hand

The road warriors handle business tonight.

Duke 87
Ville 72

Speaking of road warriors. We need this mentality tonight....

A4a3wJv.png

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Will be tough for this young team to repeat the Virginia shooting performance, but if the "D" stays consistent and everyone is communicating, Duke will cover the spread. Please, no matter what happens, come home injury free.
Go Duke!
OFC

Louisville is wearing black jerseys tonight, so we will prolly be in white

All I know is that I will be in attendance!!! Anybody else from the boards gonna be there? What about you DukefanKY???

Hey man, jwill and I will both be going to the game tonight. We are planning on hitting up the downtown bars around 4:30-4:45. You should meet up with us. It will be jwill, his brother, my amigo, and I

Louisville is wearing black jerseys tonight, so we will prolly be in white

Already in mourning huh? Sounds like their own funeral. I bet they are wearing because ofor what RJ said. Love the whites. LOL OFC

Reactions: Hurley22
Play D boys! If our D is on, they will have trouble scoring. That will lead to easier O if our perimeter shooting is off. Lock em up on D and we win by 10+.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT