ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LAFAYETTE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

AJ is getting better and better. This team will be scary as he comes to form. Rough last 10 mins of the first half, but they can learn from it.

Am I crazy to think that the starting five by the end of the year will be:

Wendell Moore Jr
Trevor Keels
AJ Griffin
Paolo Banchero
Mark Williams

Dell is the best playmaking/poised guard we have and an experienced captain. He's ballin right now. And Roach is too inconsistent to date.
I think this lineup by conference play is a real possibility.

Best thing about AJ’s play was when he dove for a loose ball and came up smiling. Mentally, that had to be huge for him. That told me he’s all the way back.

Happy for AJ. His shot looks great and he is getting his legs. If he can give us 10-12 points off the bench soon we will be a legit top 5 team. Our shooting is the only thing keeping us from final four, one seed type success. Esp. now that Mark is emerging. Moore is our steady leader. Banchero should get it together after a rough week. Keels may have to adjust to people playing off him or us facing zones. Roach needs to be more consistent, but he should get there this season or next.

Last edited:
God I'd have hate to bet the line last night. It was Duke -32.5 on the site I use. Duke was up by 27, 28, 29 points with three, four, five minutes left to play. No matter which side you'd bet you were probably feeling semi OK with your chances at that point Then Duke is up 32 with 1:20 left to play and K puts in two walk ons. If you'd bet Duke to cover, you were probably ready to pull your hair out. But they did it. By half a point. I'm not cut out to bet on lines that big. I'd have been going nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT