ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
We've hit a bit of a rough patch, obviously. Four of five on the road including three in a row but this is a game we can win - SHOULD win.

That's my game preview for today. Just win.

Tonight's game is slated for a 6pm est tip and will air on ESPN HD.

Duke 93

Georgia Tech 80

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: GillJET
This game couldn’t have come at a better time for our players to get back on the winning track and some of our fans as well. Georgia Tech is not very good and Duke should win this game.

Duke: 87
GT: 65

Let’s Go Duke!!

GT hasn't played any home games in the month of February (until Duke tonight), but in the month of January they've played 6 games at home. They won 4 of the 6 games, including beating Miami & Notre Dame. The two games they lost were to Virginia by 16, and to Clemson by only 2. Yes, they are miserable on the road, but they are more than capable of winning at their house. Duke is struggling, and the sharks are in the water. Duke is better, much better, but they have to come out and play hard and smart for both halves. If we let them stay in this game, we'll be in another nail-biter. We need this game. I just want the W, no matter the score.

Go Duke!

Duke 83
GT 76

OFC

Rough patch? Yup. :(

I’m keeping the faith that this team has some surprises in store for us. Why not start today with a convincing win on the road?? I just feel like we need to build some confidence individually (Grayson, Bagley, Duval) and as a team.....show some grit like we did in those early season come back wins.

Duke 84
GT 68

Go Duke!!

Duke by alot. We take out our frustrations in Atlanta.

Until we blow someone out, I’m just not confident in the team. I think we win, but I think it’s close.
Duke 83
GT 77

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Duke 93
G.T. 80

I really think this teams needs to win by 100-60. We all talk about unv but look what that Pitt blowout did for them. It got them on a roll. OFC

I think we start putting it back together tonight! We win going away! GO DUKE!!!
OFC

I honestly don't know what to think at this point...we could beat this awful team badly or we could lose to this awful team

Just gonna watch the game and see how it unfolds...and pray we don't turn it over numerous times like we have been doing

With Bagley out I would like to see AO start instead of Bolden. If that happens I think we see the old Grayson. The high low with Bagley and Carter nullifies the drive lanes which I think gets G going.

Put an extra shooter on the perimeter and let G go to attack mode. Would like to see carter set some high ball screens to.

Duke 77
GT 68

Reactions: jcdevilfan
With Bagley out I would like to see AO start instead of Bolden. If that happens I think we see the old Grayson. The high low with Bagley and Carter nullifies the drive lanes which I think gets G going.

Put an extra shooter on the perimeter and let G go to attack mode. Would like to see carter set some high ball screens to.

Duke 77
GT 68

So start AOC so we get the Grayson of old for one game huh? When Bagley comes back you realize him and Carter start together right?

Start Bolden tonight and let Grayson figure it out in his own with 2 bigs in lineup

So start AOC so we get the Grayson of old for one game huh? When Bagley comes back you realize him and Carter start together right?

Start Bolden tonight and let Grayson figure it out in his own with 2 bigs in lineup
For tonight yes and then use it as a rotatiion in the future particularly if one of the bigs gets in foul trouble.

Tonight we make a fist and come together as a team. Duke 83-GT 75. Grayson and Trent have 20 each, Carter a double double. I don't even want to consider the alternative.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Well, the healing has to start somewhere, and tonight is as good a time as any. I hate to see Bagley injured, but if there is a time for him to sit out, I would choose this game. If this team can't remember he is not playing, and decides to stand around and watch what everyone else is doing, or wait on someone else to make a play (as they usually do), this might be the 3rd loss in a row.
I just cannot see it happening, and I think Trevon, Grayson, and Wendell go off tonight. Grayson must come alive tonight, he will, and Duke gives fans a good nights sleep.
Go Duke!
OFC

Feeling we win hopefully but if we do it might be a slim margin. Maybe 3 points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT