ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

By conference play, Vernon is going to be a big problem for everyone else.

Goldwire probably shouldn’t be on the floor if they are in a zone.

Let's get a strong few minutes to close out the half.

It’s amazing how bad everyone not named jones and Carey have been. White at least played hard. Did javin have more fouls than minutes? Let’s throw this half in the trash and start over in the second lol.

Not sure how you adjust to that. They're grabbing our arms multiple times per possession

They're letting them play. Gotta be ready to be physical. Carey is showing good strength. Need guys like Stanley to do so as well.

Carey with the near double double in the first half. Baker with the good defense as well. Tre looking phenomenal. There are some positives from this half, just wish this game wasn't as close as it is right now. But I fully expect us to make the adjustments and blow them out int he second. This one won't be close.

Reactions: dbav
Good hustle by Hurt, hopefully that gets him going. Going into the half, turnovers need to be addressed. Georgia State has taken advantage of our mistakes and they are playing hard and fast with no back down. Tre has been shining bright though.

I figure a good old fashioned butt chewing, be a heck of a lot stronger with the ball, especially inside the paint, and focus on getting back on D, game over!

Reactions: Louisville Crazie
Stanley and Moore have not looked good at all. They both act like they are fighting a fire. Everything is done in a rush. They need to slow down. Tre has been something special tonight. He needs some help in the 2nd half for us to take over this game!!!
OFC

This team needs nothing other than a good ole fashioned ass chewing this halftime. Don’t blame the refs. Come out this half, be strong, be energetic and play with a focus....and we win this game by 20+.

Whew...I'd hate to be in that Duke locker room! K is going to ravage 'em! We'll be okay.

OFC

Who else thinks the ACCNETWORK SUCKS! We actually missed the whole 1st half because of a volleyball game. I don't even know who to complain to but it's affected 2 of our games so far. All I heard was how great this ACCNETWORK was going to be. What a crock we were sold. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT