ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Layup..Dunk...Rebound...Repeat..Layup..Dunk..Rebound...Repeat

It's quite embarrassing...

Reactions: DukeCE2006
When every big you have is soft as hell this happens....gonna have a hard time winning a road game in ACC

And everyone blaming Capel...geez give him a break

Reactions: Dukesince90
Self imploded, no K showing early and often. Capel went to Tatum, Tatum no where near ready. Still time but we need to go to our vets every single play.

This is why the 2015 team was so good. They were so mentally tough, I wasn't afraid when they went down, and they were finishers. This team I'm afraid when we are down 3 points.

I'm hoping we get tougher as the season progresses but it just seems like this year is cursed.

Given the expectations this team had. This is one of the most upset moments I've had in a regular season. We flat out STINK.

No fing effort on the defensive end Tatum half ass on the floor for a loose ball and to after to. A piss poor effort tonight

LOL our defense is a joke. I've never seen something that bad, I love our guys but we're just not good. Let's keep beating awful teams by 40+ though, gives us some false hope.

How are 4 and 5 * recruits so bad at stopping dribble drive every year???? This aspect of coaching must improve.

It is NOT easy to win on the road in the ACC. Especially when we are going to get every team's best shot. This wasn't a complete disaster tonight. We need to learn from our mistakes and keep working. It's not going to happen overnight

We need to develop our bigs defensively. If we can't stop penetration and disrupt possessions we won't have the year we want

I just don't see anyone ready for the NBA. I understand they draft on potential but against good competition these guys just implode

Reactions: pisgah101
Hard to not give up when you can't defend anybody...this team can't defend anybody...

Defense travels...and we don't have it...

Get nasty needs to go.... How in the world is he still around. If he goes I'll call tonigh a win

Reactions: GAAP
Maybe wearing that number 0 makes you make terrible decisions?? Austin rivers 2.0 with the difference of having lots of great talent around you

In a game in which we DESPERATELY need size, the fact that Bolden is a non-factor is completely telling of where he's at this season.

Well FSU, you're welcome for the one time you'll sell out tickets in your basketball stadium this year.

Reactions: Dad2ze
Boneheaded move putting 5 guards in. Tatum is very selfish this evening.

Game over. On to the next one.

This is why the 2015 team was so good. They were so mentally tough, I wasn't afraid when they went down, and they were finishers. This team I'm afraid when we are down 3 points.

I'm hoping we get tougher as the season progresses but it just seems like this year is cursed.

Tyus Jones had a refuse to lose attitude - he was an anomaly as a FR...very Hurleyesque - this team hasnt got that fire - None of the freshman seem to realise EVERY team wants to beat Duke like its their Championship game so you have to bring your A game at both ends every night....maybe they do care - it just does not show up in their effort though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT