ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS BOSTON COLLEGE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This guy being a knock off Bill Raftery is getting on my nerves more than anything for some reason. I feel like he wasn't doing that in the first half..

Reactions: dukehokie
Yeah, we’re getting flustered right now. We didn’t see that in any of the other comebacks. I think not being able to make shots is starting to take its toll, too.

That and Jamie Luckey. Haha.

I think someone forgot to tell BC that we are supposed to win because we are the number one team in the nation. They are also out hustling us and seem to be getting the breaks.

Much much much better energy. It’s amazing that team is capable of with max effort. And I understand it’s not as easy as I make it sound

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I believe this is all part of a grander scheme to demoralize America. We make you feel like you're in it for 30 minutes, and then crush your soul. That's just good coaching.

I feel a run coming on. Keep fighting fellas.

Grayson needs to knock down these freebies out of the break and then our defense has to get a stop or two. We take the lead and I think BC starts to panic more.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I believe this is all part of a grander scheme to demoralize America. We make you feel like you're in it for 30 minutes, and then crush your soul. That's just good coaching.

I feel a run coming on. Keep fighting fellas.
But I hate it when we do that until AFTER we've done that.

Reactions: dbav
We have seen many first shots from teams this looks like a second shot, how are we going to respond?

I wonder if we should pass it to the best player in the country under the basket more. But heck, what do I know.

That was good D on Bagley..just better offense there

I need more from Duval on the defensive side, he should be an asset not a liability. He is not fighting nearly as hard through screens as he needs.

Still don’t understand nothing running through Bagley down low

Is there a reason we're not even putting Bagley on the block?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT