ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS BOSTON COLLEGE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I feel like the D has actually been good too. They'll cool off in the second.

On a side note does anyone find it odd Jason is wearing a Christmas sweater with santa on a Harley?

BC is red hot for sure. Not sure why k has so much trouble getting his teams to defend. I get it is a young team, but seems k has had a questionable defense (accept for a few years) the last 10-15 Year’s. Continues this year despite the athletes. Glad this team has heart though.

BC is red hot for sure. Not sure why k has so much trouble getting his teams to defend. I get it is a young team, but seems k has had a questionable defense (accept for a few years) the last 10-15 Year’s. Continues this year despite the athletes. Glad this team has heart though.

It’s not taught in AAU anymore. Offense, offense, offense.

But this game is a little different. These aren’t open 3’s. BC just got a rhythm and couldn’t miss from that side. Let’s see how they fare from the other side.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see some overplay to force drives into our shot blockers. Neither is in foul trouble.

Jesus Seth, another helmet joke. Maybe he and Jason have that rapport, but damn.

As always our opponent gets up for playing us vs their usual medocirty - we will have to hope they cool off and get tight as this isnt the typical BC team. We played quite well....just got on the wrong side of a hot hand from 3....

Ehhh.... not great D but it was a half where they got all the bounces and made tough shots as well. They did a good job of mucking it up. Grayson doesn't look poised today. First 5 very important here. They come out hot again it could be a sign... we best come out swinging

Offensively, Grayson was terrible, and out of control

This is why it's rough to be a Dukie. This is their biggest game of the entire year, and they're playing like it. We see this every year, especially early in ACC play on the road. We've been here before against better teams, just have to keep plugging away and try to have better position/rotation defensively.

Not going to lie though, these games piss me off. BC hasn't, and won't shoot this well again this year. Crazy what adrenaline and focus can do.

Awful defense. These sad sack slow starts will catch up.
Not sure I would call it a slow start more than running into a team that can't miss. I know it has been the biggest flaw this team has shown, but the defense isn't fully responsible for them shooting out of their minds.

The overplay man to man switching everything defense takes time to learn. Freshman don’t pick it up in time. The zone doesn’t work against guard oriented teams.

Javin is great athlete but can’t guard 6’3 on the perimeter. Too many open shots. The game has changed.

Starting to lose our cool. No need for the behind the back or the reach.

I'm getting nervous. We look worse on offense this half.

Is this announcer trying to channel his inner Bill Raftery?

This game is annoying the piss out of me. Coach K is probably boiling. It feels like we’re getting fouled every play. That and BC is on fire.

It seems like Carter should be dominating. I wouldn’t mind seeing Tucker and Goldwire for a few minutes running around like loonies.

It's going to be tough, if they don't quickly get their shit together!

Not only are we not making shots, we're not getting the offensive rebounds we've lived off this season. Bagley has been blocked out very well on several occasions. I'm afraid he many get flustered a little.

OFC

Grayson must hit some 3's. He's been off and our energy reflects it. He starts playing better, so will the rest of the guys.

K seems to think Bagley can defend anybody. Just can't at this point. Let's them blow by and hope to block. Not a winning proposition in the big leagues g

There continues to be offensive pressure because the defense continues to suck..Bagley hasn’t touched the ball offensively this half one time...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT