ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS ARMY OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Man to man defense leaves open layups under the basket...its all about communication...the emphasis of the pre-season...Army leaving lots of points on the floor with easy misses

Reactions: dukehokie
Man to man defense leaves open layups under the basket...its all about communication...the emphasis of the pre-season...Army leaving lots of points on the floor with easy misses

Good observation. The man is awful today.

Too much token help from the perimeter. If you’re helping off the perimeter, you’d better get to the ball. Otherwise you’re leaving shooters and lanes open.

We’re playing like Kentucky and facing a better team then Kentucky and winning by double digits ....hehehe this game tells me nothing but we need to be better defensively which was expected by a young team....fourt.....na but yea:)

I've heard all this talk about RJ is going to get his shot, but damn he needs to give it up when Zion is open 5 feet from the basket.

Reactions: pisgah101
He will figure it out guys. He has always been the best player and received the most attention. He is not going to change that and adapt to it right off the bat. Good thing is there are other great players that can help sustain the negative damage he may do at any given time.

Reactions: hallside
Guys seriously, don’t let @Jakarii get in your head about about RJ being some selfish diva. The kid knows his role. He’s the lead scorer. It makes life easier for the rest of his teammates, especially Zion. I can assure you RJ is not shooting out of the offense. He’s doing what is asked of him this early in the season.

Guys seriously, don’t let @Jakarii get in your head about about RJ being some selfish diva. The kid knows his role. He’s the lead scorer. It makes life easier for the rest of his teammates, especially Zion. I can assure you RJ is not shooting out of the offense. He’s doing what is asked of him this early in the season.
I just said it looks like he’s pressing ...and it does lol

I'll tell you what...I'm a little nervous. We've let this scrappy bunch hang around too long and too close. Better separate, 'cause if this thing is within a couple of points near the end...anything can happen.

OFC

Reality check for all of us including myself. We are back to the same old stuff we have seen in the past. Cannot keep the ball in front of us, now everyone is over helping and leaving shooters wide open. What a great game plan by army

Reactions: pisgah101
Selfish diva. When did I say that or anything close to that? Stop with the Trump logic/lies

Not gonna lie. I'm glad this is happening. These guys have been branded an all-time great team after 1 game. They needed to be humbled. We're fine.

But let's not schedule anymore games against Army on Veteran's Day!

Reality check for all of us including myself. We are back to the same old stuff we have seen in the past. Cannot keep the ball in front of us, now everyone is over helping and leaving shooters wide open. What a great game plan by army

Very bold of Army to run with us. I like it.

Reactions: dbav
I didn’t even know he was a Kentucky fried chicken fan...Him and Zion got that sorta in common I guess :D

Reactions: dukehokie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT