ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS ARMY OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
I’m not really sure what to say. Tuesday was such an unbelievable opening to the season, how does this team respond to the expectations that will now follow them after the opener?

People are now talking undefeated season, greatest freshman class etc etc. While we all share the excitement, and certainly feel like this could be a VERY special season, I’m going to temper expectations, continue going game by game and ultimately hope for the best and expect the worst.

Ok, screw that, who am I kidding lol, I’m COMPLETELY stoked about this team and the possibilities that lie in front of us!!!! LETS GO!!!!

On to today...Army comes in at 1-0 following a tight win over Marist on Tuesday. I’m sure we will roll the Cadets, but the story of today’s game isn’t likely to be the outcome.

The honoring all of the men and women that have served this awesome country in the military should prove an awesome setting for today’s home opener.

So go Duke, but thank you veterans!

Today’s game is slated for a 1pm est tip and will air on ESPN HD.

Duke 106

Army 68

GO DUKE!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Duke by 50+ and we will continue to show we are a good 3 point shooting team. RJ, Zion and Cam with the 20-point games and Tre with the double digit assists.

Duke by 40. We break 100 again today. Sending up huge prayers for no injuries. This team is sooooo exciting. I'm like a little kid in a candy store waiting for them to play. Thanks for the great game thread once again Kville! LET'S GO DUKE !

Army will slow things down. They don’t turn it over very much. K will not want to show up his alma mater.

Duke 92
Army 58

This game won't be close, but will K let Duke destroy Army? I wonder if he calls the dogs off pretty early after a large lead.

I want for this team to show no mercy. With that being said and since we are playing Army with it's being Coach K's alma mater while we are honoring all of our vets I do believe that Coach K will have mercy.

Duke 106
Army 68.

OFC

Really interested in seeing our defense against a spread out offense of smaller players. Offense will be no problem. Duke by a bunch!!!!
OFC

1. In honor of Veterans Day, thank you so much to the Men and Women who have served, and who are currently serving this beautiful Country of ours!

2. I don’t think this game will be close at all though. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say Duke scores more than 118.

Duke: 126
Army:73

Let’s go Duke!!!

Duke 112
Army 62

I think Vegas realizes early how good we are. We are 40 point favorites today....40!!!!!

Zion gets to a point where he’s like , ok, I’m tired of waiting, I’ll score now, lol

Reactions: christophero
Zion has one hell of a motor. He gives everything he has on every play. I hope this becomes contagious to the whole team!!!
OFC

Reactions: christophero
The fact that Cam is our third best player is a little insane. And I love what Jack is giving us. This is like having 3 Kevin Durants on your team. That moist comment made me laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT