ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Equals NIT

You’ve trolled too. No one is believing it that’s seen it. Cheers.
Every now and then one of their sheep will wander off Well shoo it in the right direction feel sorry for its ignorance and call it a day. If it’s still a problem two days from now we’ll call Animal Control

Reactions: Fourteen44
Agreed. It's like leaving the lid to your trashcan up on a hot summer day. The flies will find it. Schadenfreude can be fun, but timing is everything. A lot now will depend on this Saturday.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
If we can make it through the jinx of Pisgah being in charge of gameday threads we can make it anywhere.

For the record I think the OP of this thread is stupid and nonsensical; it’s his right to post it. Nothing inflammatory there.
Well, can we at least change the thread title? It was way too premature.

How about "Embittered Cheat fans praying for a win Saturday to keep Tournament bid hopes alive. Can the Cheats replicate what happened in the Virginia and Virginia Tech games? Vegas needs to know".

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
If a loss, you can count on it. I am sure that Timo is quite aware of that. No doubt, they are busy right now dreaming up cute aliases.

If we can make it through the jinx of Pisgah being in charge of gameday threads we can make it anywhere.

For the record I think the OP of this thread is stupid and nonsensical, it’s his right to post it. Nothing inflammatory there.
Hey.. if you’re gunna talk about me at least tag me LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT