ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Equals NIT

This thread is starting to not age well. Cheats making the tournament, you can bet your ass on that. I can see it now, they get the play-in game as an 11, and we are the 6 seed in that bracket.
Prob will. Still though I’d have like to have been a fly on the wall on the hell scape that is Franklin St when they were informed that lutardi has them first four out still

Uva isn’t good. That game was over before it started. Having said that. We will see what unc looks like at fsu and then next Saturday.

I think they lose both games. FSU just beat My Miami at Miami and UNC was unconscious Friom 3 point labd

I highly doubt UNC loses to Florida State. But you never know. Their season is on the line.

The sad part is say Pitt had the Cheats resume, Pitt would not even be considered

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Had they not made shots they haven’t made all year in the first half in that early run UVA is in that game. UVA isn’t very good . Their D isn’t like it has been . There O is ..soft at the rim. Beak is vital. UNC is gonna play hell to beat FSU.

Thete is a silver lining to this game. The cheats made about everything they threw up from distance. When a bad three-point shooting team does this, they start to believe they are a team they are not.
Leaky Black had a career shooting night. Give him the three in the corner like last time. He will miss more than he'll make

I like watching Duke basketball sorry. Have for 30 years. . I'm not here to argue.

You think only fans of your team look at your board?
So you were watching Duke last night while UNCheat played? All while lurking here? Yep, that makes no sense 😂

Did she start her post with " I come in peace." Usually that's a dead give away on future troll post. Seen a lot of cheater u trolls here since 2006 and she certainly fits in. OFC

Reactions: KDSTONE
Did she start her post with " I come in peace." Usually that's a dead give away on future troll post. Seen a lot of cheater u trolls here since 2006 and she certainly fits in. OFC

My first comment was about how I'm ready to see certain players from UNC move on.

Rivoting stuff. Troll worthy

But that was only because someone commented about me over a "like"
I guess you are not allowed to like post here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT