ADVERTISEMENT

So how’s UNC doing since our game?

They have a perfect record since playing us,, right? Anyhow I love Carolina b-ball 2019-2020!!! Hell of a year!!! Love talking b-ball with the fans,,,,when you can find one,
I posted on Facebook before their ND game, that Duke and unc have the longest streaks in the ACC this year. For some reason, I got some snide remarks from some of their fans

Things have been so bad for UNC that I haven’t been tagging my buddy on Facebook like I usually do after they lose because it just hasn’t been any fun because it just hasn’t been as much fun because he always changes the subject. I think the last time that I tagged him on Facebook after they lost was after maybe their second or third loss of the season.

Things have been so bad for UNC that I haven’t been tagging my buddy on Facebook like I usually do after they lose because it just hasn’t been any fun because it just hasn’t been as much fun because he always changes the subject. I think the last time that I tagged him on Facebook after they lost was after maybe their second or third loss of the season.

I don't say anything to my tar heel friends.I mean what can I say? OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
I don't say anything to my tar heel friends.I mean what can I say? OFC
Yeah it takes a lot of the fun out of talking trash to them when they’re this bad. My buddy had talked more trash after we’ve lost 3 games this season than I’ve talked after they’ve lost 16 games. lol

Reactions: skysdad
There’s been a bakers dozen since then.

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Just remember this, if the shoe was on the other foot the Heel fans would be wearing our asses out making fun of Duke and us. I know a few Heel fans that are reasonable, and I've treated them with respect during this stretch, but to the rest of their miserable fans I give no quarter.

OFC

Just remember this, if the shoe was on the other foot the Heel fans would be wearing our asses out making fun of Duke and us. I know a few Heel fans that are reasonable, and I've treated them with respect during this stretch, but to the rest of their miserable fans I give no quarter.

OFC
Yeah I have a few friends that are UNC fans that are reasonable, so I’ll cu them some slack on trash talking them, one that I’ve had a standing bet with on every Duke/UNC game where we’ll bet a beer on each game and I offered to let him out of our bet because UNC has been so bad and my other buddy that we’ll tag each other on Facebook whenever the other team loses is usually reasonable but he’s been really obnoxious the last couple of seasons so that’s why I haven’t tagged him on Facebook earlier in the season because it just seems like it’s better to not even bother dealing with him than talking trash because we’ve known each other ffor most of our lives and because of how obnoxious he’s been I don’t want to risk saying something that I’lll regret because he pissed me off by being so obnoxious.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
It's so bad that one heel fan will not even talk basketball. All he wants to talk about mac brown and the football team and how he's getting nothing but top talent and Duke, NCSU,WF and UVA will not beat them anymore. OFC

I’ve got s friend that’s a UNC fan that’s one of the reasonable UNC fans and whenever I see him when I’m at the bar on Friday night he’ll say just wait until football season lol

Reactions: skysdad

OFC
This sums it up for me. I’ve got a few where i respect and haven’t done much more than good nature’s ribbing, but I’m enjoying this season believe me.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I give them all hell whether it be friend or foe. I promise you, everyone of their cheating fans would be giving us hell.
Amen. You get an opportunity like this, you ride em like a circus pony. I haven’t eased up a bit. You better know if it were the other way around, our lives would be a living hell.

Reactions: dukesince91
I do think the cheaters will win two possibly three more regular season games. They should beat W.F. and NCSU is a given. They could beat Syracuse too. OFC

I found a video of guru Gary. He has a new hobby since he ain't watching and critiquing games as much.

What a find although I think he might be steat. guru gary - 7 is more hip. guru gary has a language all his own . This video is a keeper. Notice that his is a tar heel fan. He can't help it. It's his nature. Bless his heart. Proudly wearing that unc gear. Notice also that he wasn't chugging Duke's mayo. :D OFC

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT