ADVERTISEMENT

Should They Stay Or Should They Go Now?

So I wasn't aware of DBB until Friday when you guys were talking about it on here. I thought I'd give it a try since I enjoy following several forums. I created my account and it got approved. They posted a thread to welcome me and several folks posted welcoming me aboard. I replied that I was a member of DI (this board) and that I recognized several names there and was looking forward to being a member there as well. I go back an hour later and my account is blocked. Did they block me because I said I was a member of DI?? I don't post here a ton but I don't think I've ever been unruly lol

So I wasn't aware of DBB until Friday when you guys were talking about it on here. I thought I'd give it a try since I enjoy following several forums. I created my account and it got approved. They posted a thread to welcome me and several folks posted welcoming me aboard. I replied that I was a member of DI (this board) and that I recognized several names there and was looking forward to being a member there as well. I go back an hour later and my account is blocked. Did they block me because I said I was a member of DI?? I don't post here a ton but I don't think I've ever been unruly lol
That is ridiculous.

Reactions: pisgah101
Are you serious? If true, Napoleon aka Show strikes again.

I've only ever been banned from THR and now DBB. If anyone goes over there, don't say you're from this board, which is, again, ridiculous.

Hey fellas , Napoleon here 😂 , Letsgodukies , not sure what happened there, trying to figure it out now. As per usual, the myths of “you can’t have an opinion at DBB “ , and “ you’re not allowed to be a member at DI or mention DI” are lies developed by the same knuckleheads that ran everyone away from here. No need to mention names. 75% of our members post here and at DBB. Perfectly fine. The only real issue was posters copy n pasting Retired Soldiers and Krunkjuices info and pawning it off as their own, kinda lame. I think since our opening day we’ve only banned 3 posters, I don’t see why they’d be upset if they were on this forum saying they didn’t like it there anyway. Ok , well, gotta get back to the cult, we have some live sacrifices going on today 😉 Oh , by the way, I don’t “run” DBB . 10 guys from here do that . Peace out.

Well dang . Show makes an appearance to call out stolen info from another board ( don’t know who would do that ) but I do want to ask show what about the thread where it was said DI was loosing their minds after a loss? I mean it seems tit for tat but one would think if you call out one board the other is going to do the same . I visit DBB but don’t no more after seeing that post because I feel like it was a slight to the regular posters on DI . I’m good with both boards just thought I’d throw that out there .

@bleediteveryday30, it appears (if you're banned) that you're being accused of stealing classified intel. The big dog has come to this lowly board to explain the situation.
I'm banned. "Classified intel" that was out there for a ton of people in the know, but apparently, only over there people had real sources. I've posted inside info before here, didn't get it from there then, either. My insider, as I have said countless times, is like 4th or 5th hand information. But whatever, I had no issue with anyone there, but I am somehow a piece of shit now.

I'm banned. "Classified intel" that was out there for a ton of people in the know, but apparently, only over there people had real sources. I've posted inside info before here, didn't get it from there then, either. My insider, as I have said countless times, is like 4th or 5th hand information. But whatever, I had no issue with anyone there, but I am somehow a piece of shit now.
No one cares.

Hey fellas , Napoleon here 😂 , Letsgodukies , not sure what happened there, trying to figure it out now. As per usual, the myths of “you can’t have an opinion at DBB “ , and “ you’re not allowed to be a member at DI or mention DI” are lies developed by the same knuckleheads that ran everyone away from here. No need to mention names. 75% of our members post here and at DBB. Perfectly fine. The only real issue was posters copy n pasting Retired Soldiers and Krunkjuices info and pawning it off as their own, kinda lame. I think since our opening day we’ve only banned 3 posters, I don’t see why they’d be upset if they were on this forum saying they didn’t like it there anyway. Ok , well, gotta get back to the cult, we have some live sacrifices going on today 😉 Oh , by the way, I don’t “run” DBB . 10 guys from here do that . Peace out.
I never caused any issues here or there. I was accused of poaching info, which I didn't. I do take issue with bring accused of something I didn't do.

Not as lame as you coming here to recruit posters. Carry on, little man.

Thanks Showenuff.. Please let me know when you figure it out and when my account is active again. I come in peace to both boards and have nothing against anyone. Appreciate it!
Make no mistake, he’s just backtracking and/or covering someone else with malicious intent.

Lol I’m moving on from talking about some of those clowns. They did what they did, now are backtracking.

Now, when is Kyle making an announcement???

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Sheesh. I like to come on the free board occasionally because there is more traffic than on the premium board. But all this drama makes me think I might be better off staying on the premium board with any info I come across.

I do not envy you your position. I don't think that I would do it without compensation.
He doesn’t. He’s paid really well. Plus, a golf course membership with front row parking, and a company car are all included.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9dukejames
Sheesh. I like to come on the free board occasionally because there is more traffic than on the premium board. But all this drama makes me think I might be better off staying on the premium board with any info I come across.
Your info is much appreciated.

Reactions: Coach325
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT