ADVERTISEMENT

Screen names

DukefanKY

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 4, 2011
Central Ky
I did this already but I think its been 3 or 4 years ago and I believe there are a lot of new people here since.
There are a lot of interesting screen names in here. Some are obvious what they mean and some are not. What does yours mean?
Mine is pretty obvious...I am a Duke fan that lives in Ky....and THAT is FUN!!!!

I am like Pisgah, I created mine while in high school, I'm a big baseball guy and played catcher. It's real corny and I want to change it but I'm also too lazy. And my number in sports was 6.

How do you change? If you do, does everything you have done get erased? I get bored easily and have a feeling I might change soon?

My wife's name is Constance. Her family is big on Star Trek so I've always lovingly referred to her as Con like The Wrath of Khan :) Thought it was a nice play on words with consman

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Dukesince90 - my first game at Cameron was 1990 vs GT. One heck of a game. My wife got me a new iPad and I logged in like a knucklehead as Dukesince91 thus two accounts. My memory ain't what it use to be. Lol, lmao

Reactions: DukeDenver
My first name starts with "J" and growing up a lot of friends called me "J". In high school I'd just sign my name "J" on stuffed I turned in, and because of my Duke infatuation (two cousins attended Duke at the time) I was given the Dukie J moniker. In fact, dukiej was my first screen name I created on these boards during the 2001-02 season....then I took a hiatus, forgot my password and created this account over 12 years ago. Here I am today stilling wasting time.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Mine is pretty obvious as well. I just came up with that quickly so I could make an account to post about Harrison Barnes commitment...had no idea I would be welcomed so warmly, and stay around so long.
Probably could have come up with something cooler.:)
OFC

It's been a grand time having you with us. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Shane is my all-time favorite player and I became a Dad for the first time during our '01 FF game vs Maryland. Dad + Battier = Dattier ["daddy-a"].

I watched the title game holding my 2-day old oldest child while my wife rested. I held her in one arm and kept my body as still as possible while waving my other arm wildly in response to the game.

Shane is my all-time favorite player and I became a Dad for the first time during our '01 FF game vs Maryland. Dad + Battier = Dattier ["daddy-a"].

I watched the title game holding my 2-day old oldest child while my wife rested. I held her in one arm and kept my body as still as possible while waving my other arm wildly in response to the game.

Not really that similar but your story reminded me of something.. when my son was a baby barely able to roll over, we were watching something that my wife had on and he was lying in the floor. He rolled over onto the remote, and the channel changed to ESPN...I jumped up and yelled "That's my boy!!"...I'm sure it was just issue of ESPN being the previous channel and he rolled just riand hit the previous channel button.. My wife just rolled her eyes!!
That was in 1992....Ring a bell?

Last name is Show. All my friends around home call me ShowMan. I tried and this site wouldn't let me use ShowMan, Showtime or Show me the money or BigShow. Finally accepted Showenuff. My little brother loves that movie the Last Dragon and always called me Showenuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT