ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

Yeah, but losing by 28 in their 2nd game (on October 3rd) then winning every game since looks better than being undefeated, then losing by 24 on December 19th.

Still a blowout no matter how you cut it...I hate ND but guess I can look at if differently than most ND haters

Name me A&M best win....I'll give you ND best win....clemson...yeah I know who didn't play blah blah blah...but they still beat the then #1 team

Still a blowout no matter how you cut it...I hate ND but guess I can look at if differently than most ND haters

Name me A&M best win....I'll give you ND best win....clemson...yeah I know who didn't play blah blah blah...but they still beat the then #1 team

Also, A&M only beat a winless Vandy team by 4! No way they should get in...it’s gonna be Clemmy, ND, Bama, Ohio St

Reactions: christophero
A&M fans complaining about ND being blown out by Clemson when they were blown out by Alabama. But, but, it was earlier!

A&M fans complaining about ND being blown out by Clemson when they were blown out by Alabama. But, but, it was earlier!
Both have a claim. Notre Dame can say they split with Clemson, and A&M can say we lost our 2nd game and have won 7 in a row.
My beef with Notre Dame is they get the attention for who they are, but seem like they can’t finish.

At least ND has beat Clemson; who has Ohio State beat? I agree though that OSU is one of the 4 best teams.

Both have a claim. Notre Dame can say they split with Clemson, and A&M can say we lost our 2nd game and have won 7 in a row.
My beef with Notre Dame is they get the attention for who they are, but seem like they can’t finish.

Who cares when you lost....you lost

ND has 2 top 15 wins....A&M DON'T....end of discussion.,..sorry Jimbo you piece of crap you're out....deal with it

Not necessarily, but he has gotten people's attention. I don't think any of our guys are ready thus far but that is not the world we live in.
The thing is today that all the kids think they are an OAD.It used to be no one would leave early unless they were a top ten which later changed to being in the first round.Today they are willing to be in the second round or even undrafted.I no longer know what to predict about when someone is leaving

Sarr from Kentucky must be wishing he went pro. His stock is dropping like a stone. Boston too. Boston could have gone to the G League. I imagine Boston will still be late lottery pick.

Michigan State gets waxed by Northwestern( nice win for Coach Collins) and Illinois gets beat by Rutgers...makes our two losses to them a bit harder to take. 2020 rolls on.

Reactions: geddoughton23
How many Wolfpack fans do we have tonight. I for one am one tonight. Go Wolfpack, beat the hell out of the CHEATS!!!
OFC

My dad went to State so I grew up a State fan, until i knew i was going to Duke.

Actually it was more gradual and started with the '86 team now that I think about it. Loved Dawkins and Amaker.

Anyway, I pull for State against anyone but us.

Both teams are playing well. State plays too helter-skelter. They were up 16 with just under three minutes left in the first half, but made four dumb plays, and only lead 49-42 at halftime

Reactions: Mac9192
Love listenin' to Ol Roy after a loss, doing his usual 3rd person narrative: "Roy Williams has got to do a better job." What a pompous jerk!!! So glad he got BEAT!

OFC

He should have taken the New York Yankee president, general manager and field manager job when they offered it to him in 1995. Of course we all know the rest of the story. He turned it down and the Yankees settled for Joe Torre. OFC

How do top recruits like Kessler keep going to UNX? I can't figure it out. He'll be a 3 year player at least. At Duke he'd be playing a lot right away.

Might be just me but seems weird to have games starting at 10.00am MST on a week day....maybe because there are no spectators allowed? Just hard to see live basketball early on a Tuesday/Wednesday outside of actual holidays.

Sarr looking like Shaq against us may be why Carey was a second round pick ha. Guy has been invisible the last 3 games.

Reactions: Quavarius
Yep, they just beat Ohio State today and Michigan State a few days ago IIRC. They will be ranked next week and probably in the top 15 after beating two ranked Big 10 teams.

Edit: they blew out Michigan State by 14 last Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT