ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

Was good to see uk get beat(loved it when they were down 24), but I’m a little nervous that Notre Dame will do that Duke on Wednesday. Hopefully Duke can get the W at Notre Dame.

Legit for sure this year. And I'd say this is thier best chance since College ball just seems a little down. BUT....are they reaching the peak too early?
It’s possible they are peaking too early. We will see. They will have a TON of pressure on them come March when the NCAA tournament starts.

Reactions: christophero
Kentucky loses to North Carolina. Wisonsin beats Louisville by almost 40? Yikes. Clemson leads ND 24-3 at halftime in football. If the Irish get embarrassed will they be out of the playoff?

Last edited:
Kentucky loses to North Carolina. Wisonsin beats Louisville by almost 40? Yikes. Clemson leads ND 24-3 at halftime in football. If the Irish get embarrassed will they be out of the playoff?
I'd put my money on Bama, Clemson, T A&M and Ohio State, in that order.

UK is sitting at 1-5, while I was rooting for them you absolutely love to see it lmao.

Reactions: christophero
I saw that. 9 out of 10 posts are for him getting fired. Apparently he has a big buy out so that might prove difficult.

im sure BBN would pony up. All of Cal’s warts are on display and with only 1 title in his stint at UK, Cat fans are no longer drinking the Kool-Aid and blaming their woes on the NCAA, refs, etc.

Based on what I have read they sound done with the one and done thing. Their start surprises me. I had them at 2 preseason behind Gonzaga with Sarr eligible.

Last edited:
Irish need a few late TD's to make this respectable otherwise bye bye playoff. Even if they make it in they will get rolled by the Tide.

My Tar Heels caught a break today. Ohio State was scheduled to play UNC. Ohio State is much better. Armando Bacot played well, but then said S*** intentionally in the press conference.

I kind of laughed when people said how good Clemson's backup QB is. He's good, but Lawrence made a huge difference. And a bunch of other players were out that game. And I am a Notre Dame fan, but I knew this beatdown was coming.

I don’t see how you put Notre Dame in. This was a beat down. This follows their yearly pattern. Everyone wants them to be in the hunt cause who they are, but they just aren’t one of the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT