ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

I'm watching Notre Dame vs Virginia. Juwan Durham, the Center for Notre Dame, is very talented. It's hard to believe that he only averages 6 points per game

Virginia's Kihei Clark has taken palming to a new level. He pauses with his hand completely under the ball and sometimes holds the ball against his hip before dribbling again

Everytime uva hedges on a ball screen they bump the guy with the ball off his line...and this is a foul...but how many are they called for? ZERO....maybe that's part of the reason their defense is so good

Reactions: geddoughton23
My Tar Heels are poorly coached. They did a fantastic job of getting back on defense for the first 13 minutes, but then looked physically and mentally exhausted and gave up easy baskets to Georgia Tech

UNC was outscored 19-6 over the final seven minutes. Ol Roy can't construct an offensive set, and the UNC bigs can't block the layup of the opposing point guard

I swear GT has a winning record against UNC since Roy has been there. GT, it seems, always beat UNC at home.

Reactions: geddoughton23
I have thoroughly enjoyed watching both Kentucky and North Carolina getting their rears handed to them game in and game out this season. I hope both of those teams miss The CBI post season tournament, both of their fan bases deserve their pitiful basketball seasons.

Carolina has some good inside players but the guards are too inexperienced to get the ball inside. Love is probably more concerned about a draft board

Reactions: Quavarius
Carolina has some good inside players but the guards are too inexperienced to get the ball inside. Love is probably more concerned about a draft board

If their guards are hitting UNC can be as good as anybody, since they're very formidable inside. Roy seems though to me like he can't decide on a favorite combination on perimeter. OFC

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Roy sometimes will have only one or two players on the floor that can score at a crucial time in the game. Roy's teams do seem to get better later in the year but he takes some L's early on that he shouldn't like last night.

First game hes really looked lost..... OFC

That's why players like Kessler should never go to UNC. Roy does not know how to coach kids that are big enough to play center but also have the ability to spread the floor.

Kessler has not made a 3pointer and is only shooting 43.8% from the FT line. Another 5 star that Roy screws up.

ii Sounds like another four year player that if he could have went into the draft after hghschool he would have went. OFCi

Reactions: kingbluedevil
UNC's other freshman Center, Dayron Sharpe, looked like a star for the first twelve minutes. He was quick and guarding effectively on the perimeter. Then he seemed to hit a wall. Georgia Tech never looked tired despite having a short bench. Some of the UNC players looked exhausted

Notre Dame rarely draws fouls. They should drive more and get the ball inside more. At halftime, 7 fouls against Notre Dame and 3 against UNC

Lotta rough play on the offensive glass, I think should be fouls called. UNC with one foul after the 16 min. Timeout. Guess they will get more as they get more desperate for off. Rebounds, their only offense.

1st of all does it seem that the announcers just love the cheater heel players. Second of course is the horrible officiating the refs are showing against the heels especially fouls. Pitiful, just pitiful. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
Notre Dame was only charged for four fouls in the second half. They should have fouled Leaky Black rather than give him a layup with ten seconds remaining

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT