ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

Notre Dame is perhaps the only team in the country that should foul more. They were charged for eleven fouls against both Duke and UNC. In those games, Duke was charged for 13 fouls and UNC 10. The referee gave Sharpe the benefit of the doubt on an aggressive rebound with three minutes remaining

I'm no GQ model, but Mike Brey's appearance is shocking. Cheap shorts from Old Navy, filthy sneakers and an ill-fitting nylon shirt

Reactions: skysdad
Kentucky somehow made 11 of 21 threes today to beat mississippi state. A miracle! Kentucky still needed two overtimes to pull out a 78-73 win

This tarheel team can't shoot outside of five feet and just turn it over constantly. Is McDonald's giving away apple turnovers if Carolina has twenty plus?

Yea but the officiating against the heels have been horrible so far. It's so obvious that the refs are on more than one payroll. hof coach roy williams needs to file a former protest with the NCAA. It's game after game year after year. :) OFC

I'm just waiting for hof coach roy williams to turn the ACC pre - season player of the year loose. When he does it's all over. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
Calipari forced to play Dontaie Allen. He made 7 threes to win the game Saturday and scored 14 on very few shots to beat Vanderbilt tonight

The Cheaters are saving all their good shooting, and defense, and ball handling, for the Duke games. They are not fooling anyone. They cannot be this bad.

Miami is not good at all.

Alex had 16 off the bench today against St. John's. Happy for the young fella. His first game that he has actually looked good. Wish him the best, just not against us, haha

Reactions: skysdad
Keion Brooks played for the first time this season for Kentucky. He looked much better than last season. Kentucky shot 56% from the field and 46% from 3 to go to 3-0 in SEC play

Keion Brooks played for the first time this season for Kentucky. He looked much better than last season. Kentucky shot 56% from the field and 46% from 3 to go to 3-0 in SEC play

Kentucky has looked like a different team the last few weeks. They've got the talent and just might be figuring it out a little bit.

Reactions: geddoughton23
I think Florida State may be the best team in the league. Hamilton has really got a good staff and program. Local player is on the team and great experience for him.

Reactions: christophero
Kevin Keatts would be an excellent high school or small college coach. But the half-hearted press he employs at NC State is just a layup line when used against an aggressive, athletic opponent

I'm a UNC fan saying that UNC was the beneficiary of some bad calls. I would say that UNC had 7 close or bad calls go their way . 3 went to Florida State. UNC was about to give up down by ten points in the second half. Anthony Harris came off the bench for the first time this season after ACL surgery twelve months ago. Harris was fantastic. He's quick, smart and tenacious. He played on the same high school team as Jeremy Roach. Florida State is very good. Much better shooters than in the past. I think that FSU made 25 of 26 FTs. The final 13 minutes were the best stretch of the year

Richard Pitino at Minnesota is a good coach. They considered firing him a couple of years ago. Minnesota just handed michigan their first loss of the season. By 20 points!

Kentucky loses again. To Auburn today. Record is now 4-8. Kentucky's defense actually looked really good, but they cannot shoot well

Platek and Black are worthless against athletic teams. They combined for 2 points today. Manley hasn't played in two years. Brooks was okay today, but he looks frustrated

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Ten long years, hart2chesson! I want to cheer for Platek. I thought that he might get a bit stronger, maybe a little faster. But he just doesn't believe in himself. I hope that he uses the extra year of eligibility to play at a much smaller school

Reactions: hart2chesson
Justin Pierce was the graduate transfer from william and mary last year. He was the worst scholarship player at UNC in the last sixty years. Ol Roy obviously has lost his mind signing players like Platek and Pierce

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT