ADVERTISEMENT

Official games day thread- Duke vs Vermont- NCAA tournament

Man what happened to Roachs mid range pull up? He won’t even take it just dribbles into shit everytime.

Just hope the clock runs out at this point.

Survive and advance and see if we can play the next game to the first basket and call the game 😂

Reactions: jamsession2
If Duke wins today we go home on Sunday . This team does not have it . They have no mean streak or bully ball in them .
Unless we play better, yes. Is Roach injured? We can't go far with him playing like this.

Did you see that? Flip get the ball in the post he keep fumbling! I need him to be an animal!

Continual non functionality on offense. Relying on raw talent. Not a well oiled machine. There is no offensive system.

I don’t see how you can say roach is injured after that play

He’s been dribbling into 2-4 defenders all day. He’s alright just needs to play smart

Reactions: christophero
Survive and advance. 2nd game is going to be rough. I think Roach is injured, and is overcompensating by playing too aggressive.

Reactions: sheyduke
Get a little offensive flow and scheyer pulls the horses back and we get a bad missed 3.

Reactions: sheyduke
I don’t see how you can say roach is injured after that play

He’s been dribbling into 2-4 defenders all day. He’s gone just needs to play smart
Been doing it since the UNC game. He had an almost guaranteed mid range pull up and I haven’t seen it in weeks.

Get a little offensive flow and scheyer pulls the horses back and we get a bad missed 3.
i dont think he has a feel for the game at times...just winging it...Stewart vs NcST etc..no logic to his subs etc

When I have been overjoyed to win a first round game we usually lose the next one. Let's hope that trend changes.

Reactions: youngman42
I’d have Blakes in now…need defense and it’s over. It’s the one thing he can do.

Reactions: jamsession2
Maybe its unfair but Flip cannot have another offensive game like this again. I know he has rebounded, i know he has blocked shots but we need him to be one of the best in the country and he has to want it. I wish Leattner was a coach on this bench. He has to be a mean SOB

Just curious how our defense looks holding them to 47 pts. How is that compared to their normal offensive efficiency??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT