ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- game 8- Duke Vs Purdont

This might be Proctors coming out game…only thing left is his three ball to start falling and I think it eventually will.

This team battles So hard. It’s nice to see actual coaching done in game, in regards to the defense. If scheyer can just figure out our offense more we can be pretty good

Who was saying something about Proctor? No Grandison was picked up because of his three point shooting and leadership. How has he show. Either?
His 3pt shot was with a serious post player(Kofi), Ayo, Curbelo, another shooter...

It's refreshing watching a really young team who has to figure out how to play together. Because we never have that.

Reactions: jamsession3
His 3pt shot was with a serious post player(Kofi), Ayo, Curbelo, another shooter...
Come on now Jam. The man just played off his player and got lit up for a three he’s a fifth year senior! Catchings is 6’5” and legitimately played pf for Harvard is that a reason why he’s sitting on the bench ? Dukes guards play is going to be a work all year.

Reactions: jamsession3
I shoot better than probably nine guys on this team….and that’s not an exaggeration.

Next just try to enjoy the season then see what next year’s crop of freshmen can do

Duke just has to figure out is it going to be two scorers and a role playing big or is Scheyer going to take off the gloves and get into some of these players.

All you have to do is guard Roach and Filip and this team can’t score….it’s all Duke has.

I think Proctor will come around eventually….but the others I’m not so sure will improve.

Come on now Jam. The man just played off his player and got lit up for a three he’s a fifth year senior! Catchings is 6’5” and legitimately played pf for Harvard is that a reason why he’s sitting on the bench ? Dukes guards play is going to be a work all year.
I hear your point, its legitimate. However, there is a luxury to play with a 7'1 285lb center that commands a double (Eddy). Kofi allowed Grandison to shoot the 3pt with zero to no pressure. It didn't hurt to have Ayo and Curbelo.

I know they lost today to UConn but this Purdue team reminds me of the Iowa women's team with of course not as dominant big. Good ball movement and bunch of shooters. We will lose but our guys battled. We won't face another player like Edey

All you have to do is guard Roach and Filip and this team can’t score….it’s all Duke has.

I think Proctor will come around eventually….but the others I’m not so sure will improve.
Whitehead is coming and Blakes will score off D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT