ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky's path to the Final Four

A hole fan saying another fan base whines about the refs and another team having an easy path?? That is just classic. You aren’t serious are you?

Oh please. The only time we've really complained about the refs is in the national championship two years ago( the one before we won it last year) when we got absolutely hosed by the refs in the first half.

Oh please. The only time we've really complained about the refs is in the national championship two years ago( the one before we won it last year) when we got absolutely hosed by the refs in the first half.
Hahahahahaha...seriously dude? Do you read or post on thr?? According to those folks, y’all have never lost a game just because you were outplayed. You need to stop.

The added benefit is our guys seeing blue blood UK go down and again getting that reminder that they cannot overlook anyone and play all 40 minutes.

Reactions: Dukebonedoc
UNC never lost a game when El Deano coached. He would always complain that players on the other team played dirty, fans were to rowdy or refs made bad calls otherwise they would have won.

Hahahahahaha...seriously dude? Do you read or post on thr?? According to those folks, y’all have never lost a game just because you were outplayed. You need to stop.

We didn't lose a game this year because of officiating. I haven't seen any posts saying that we lose because of refs.

Don't even give him the attention. It's just going to make it worse. They feed off that kind of stuff.
I hear ya DJ. It’s just I live down here among all these morons. I have to deal with them on a daily basis.

rM9A2f7.jpg

OFC

Last edited:
Kansas St. players are pretty mad the UK players didn't shake hands. I actually side with the UK players here. It's not their job to wait around for KSU to finish celebrating.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...cky-wildcats-players-left-court-shaking-hands

I'm all for sportsmanship, but if you expect me to stand there all day (after losing) while you whoop it up and take your own sweet time...forget it...and also don't run your mouth about being disrespectful.

OFC

Reactions: christophero
I've never liked the handshake line. I can wish the opponents a good game before playing, but I don't need to tell them good game after playing (especially after a loss). I guess I'm a bad sport.

I've never liked the handshake line. I can wish the opponents a good game before playing, but I don't need to tell them good game after playing (especially after a loss). I guess I'm a bad sport.

I don't disagree, especially if it's not sincere, and most times it's probably not, then why do it. One thing I really don't like is making kids do a press conference immediately after a tough loss. These aren't gown men, they are 18 year old kids that are heart broken. Why parade them out in front of a bunch of reporters asking them why they just lost? I still love Taurean Prince's slam on the reporter about the rebounding.

Reactions: dukesince91
Neutral corners you two. BTW it sure feels good to still be playing doesn't it?

While I look at you guys as the Title favorite right now, you have to also realize that you guys haven't beat Syracuse yet. You have not made it any further than Kentucky so far.

Obviously it still hurts losing, especially after being gifted that easy path to the Final 4. At the end of the day, you can't overlook anyone in this Tournament.

While I look at you guys as the Title favorite right now, you have to also realize that you guys haven't beat Syracuse yet. You have not made it any further than Kentucky so far.

Obviously it still hurts losing, especially after being gifted that easy path to the Final 4. At the end of the day, you can't overlook anyone in this Tournament.

100% correct. You can't overlook anyone at this point. And if we are the favorites, I don't see it as a wide margin. Nova and Michigan are very very capable of winning out. I do think we beat Cuse without a scare, but from there on, I'm nervous

100% correct. You can't overlook anyone at this point. And if we are the favorites, I don't see it as a wide margin. Nova and Michigan are very very capable of winning out. I do think we beat Cuse without a scare, but from there on, I'm nervous
Yeah I agree, I would be very surprsed if you guys don't beat Syracuse by double digits.

Villanova is definitely the next best team after you guys, I just don't see them being able to guard your bigs.

No problems with all the “help” you received in last years tourney though I’m sure.

Was reading 'Rupp Rafters' last night. Surprised by how down they are on the subject of Calipari bringing a 2nd title to UK

This post especially caught my eye

"Cal will always have us there because of talent but he has to decide to coach more than just effort and psychologically. He knows the game but seems to have an aversion or think it's below him to have to strategically game coach or plan. Brags about not having to watch film , thinks it's silly to run in bounds plays, never recognizes match up advantages we have, always has athletic advantage but rarely uses that to pressure and create tempo, seems to play it straight most of the time the hard way."

LDR: Krzyzewski started out recruiting Calipari. Coach K has always been superior to Roy and Cal on the court. The change occurred after he coached Team USA. All of a sudden Mr. Krzyzewski gained acceptance by the NBA youth

I imagine Kentucky fan is bewildered how we kept Allen at school - not just a senior but direct extension of that Title team

You have got to be out of your mind about the unc fan base. You guys whine every game about that even when you win and if myself and every Duke fan that has been banned from thr could prove it. Get out of here with that bull crap. Why are you still posting on this board. OFC

You have got to be out of your mind about the unc fan base. You guys whine every game about that even when you win and if myself and every Duke fan that has been banned from thr could prove it. Get out of here with that bull crap. Why are you still posting on this board. OFC

This^^^. THR is full of ref excuses after almost every loss, with Gary leading the charge. And I was off the boards for a couple years and can distinctly remember that being the case back then and have seen it after almost every loss the past couple months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT