ADVERTISEMENT

Good game guys

Appreciate the words. You guys are loaded with talent. That's some backcourt.

Thanks, Kycats. Kentucky was obviously better than Duke tonight, congrats. Hopefully Duke will learn from this...and I think they will.

OFC

Reactions: JCColsCane
These games are fantastic for team development early on the season. Lots to learn from for both teams. Go Cats

Good luck cats, you have some great and talented young men on your team. Maybe we can meet again in the NCAAT! ;)

Reactions: Titan_Town
Good game. Had no answer for the Cats backcourt and Dukes guard play was their downfall tonight. Hope we meet again!

Hopefully Duke learns from this. For all of these guys it's the first time they got punched in the teeth....in their current roles.

Plain and simple....UK is better right now. Good luck the rest of the way.

Good game. Duke always moves forward and improves. Jones is going to be dangerous for you guys. Stay healthy!

Good game guys. I just wanted to come over and give Coach K major props for calling the dogs off when he did. Most coaches, nowhere near K's level, would have extended that game by 10+ minutes.

We will probably meet again this year, and unfortunately thanks to the selection committee it will be sooner than it should be

Lastly, I still wish we got Ingram. He is going to be a superstar.

Wish the boys in stripes would have let us watch Skal and Ingram play ball. I'd love to see Ingram in Kentucky Blue. He's so smooth.

Congrats on the win, knew the Kentucky guards would put on a show. Ulis doesn't get the credit he deserves. No doubt who the best team was last night.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Agreed, great game, Kentucky. You guys have an amazing program, amazing talent, and a great coach. You are fun to watch, and it's great to build on this rivalry. I think the only glaring hole you have right now is your defensive rebounding (Plumlee sure had fun with that), though I don't doubt that Cal will fix that. Your young guys are much more ready than ours are right now; but we know we'll be back (by the end of this year or next--Thornton will likely get better, and I think Allen learned that he can't drive at will against top talent), and we will make a better showing next time we see you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT