ADVERTISEMENT

Get well Cam!!

I think he will go if it’s just a pain thing. Mask that crap and let’s go!!!!!

giphy.gif

Hahaha that’s pretty good

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Many people are saying he should play thru the pain. Thing is, maybe he has already? Maybe he's already played thru the pain to the point he just can't bear it anymore.

Many people are saying he should play thru the pain. Thing is, maybe he has already? Maybe he's already played thru the pain to the point he just can't bear it anymore.
That would mean some would have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: Mpm277

Many of the people saying he should play through pain have probably called into work at some point because of a hangover.

Seriously though, I can't tell another man the level of pain he should play through. Every person is different and every situation is different.

Many of the people saying he should play through pain have probably called into work at some point because of a hangover.

Seriously though, I can't tell another man the level of pain he should play through. Every person is different and every situation is different.
calling in work because of a hangover....playing through pain in what could be your last CBB game to go to the final four....great analogy.

Here is my take on the situation. Everyone on this board. I mean everyone. At one time or another has criticized a player on a Duke team. I criticized Tatum for two games because of bone headed plays he made even one where he had his defender beat, did a silly crossover, the ball was stolen and we lost the game. Does it mean I hated him? Nope! I don’t think anyone wishes ill will on any of our players or think they’re soft.

The biggest problem I see is where if someone criticizes a players effort/performance then we are dicks but if we don’t agree with someone else’s criticism then we are dicks.

Reactions: pisgah101
Here is my take on the situation. Everyone on this board. I mean everyone. At one time or another has criticized a player on a Duke team. I criticized Tatum for two games because of bone headed plays he made even one where he had his defender beat, did a silly crossover, the ball was stolen and we lost the game. Does it mean I hated him? Nope! I don’t think anyone wishes ill will on any of our players or think they’re soft.

The biggest problem I see is where if someone criticizes a players effort/performance then we are dicks but if we don’t agree with someone else’s criticism then we are dicks.
It all depends on how you do it. If it’s moronic yea ya gonna be a pecker. :)

This is my final attempt at figuring out Cam Reddish’s status. Just watched Ed him warm up for 10 minutes. He looks fluid, agile and comfortable. Dunked one. Skipping around. I’d be stunned if he didn’t play. My guess is he starts.
4:16 PM · Mar 31, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT