ADVERTISEMENT

Flory Bidunga( 2024 5* C) is Visiting Duke Next Week

We need more big bodies for 2024. Even if Cooper Flagg reclassifies, he is not an inside presence. We will only have Reeves and Stewart. Need 2 more.

He looks like a awesome player. From the sound of it he was a Duke fan also growing up. Hope he has a great visit. Sounds like he wants to end his recruitment sometime before August also.

Reactions: christophero
I don’t think he is even considering reclassifying this year, so won’t factor in. But to answer your question I believe he could start over them. It all depends on who develops quicker Bidunga or Reeves. But out of those three I think Young would of started to start the year based on experience. But if Duke is lucky enough to get a commitment from Bidunga it will be nice to have him and Reeves for next season. The 5 would probably be set. And if Flagg reclassifies to 24, he and Stewart could man the 4. Would be nice if both happens and sign with Duke. Future is very bright.

Hard to tell level of comp but he looked good in the video. Looked about 6-9 225, wiry and strong. Good shot blocker and low post game. Definitely a banger down low. Runs the court well, decent jump shot. He certainly weighs more than 215. He is no small forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke Blu
I keep hearing he might reclass even though he said he's staying in '24.
From what I’ve read, we are his new leader and Kentucky (who was considered his leader) is completely out for Bigunda. Think you could see an announcement in the next couple weeks.

Really doubt the reclassification rumor because he supposedly cut Kentucky because they are bringing in so many guys in 2023 after having several guys transfer or stay in draft that they were counting on. If he really wanted to reclassify, he would commit to Kentucky and show up this year.

Reactions: dukecorey
7’5 and shoots lightning bolts from his arse
free freedom GIF

Really hope they lock this one done.
Unless something changes drastically, this one is pretty well locked up. More a matter of when vs if. IMO, the interesting question is does Scheyer also take Patrick Ngongba (6’ 11 Center) that also favors Duke. Would be a pretty loaded front court with Evans, Bigunda, and Ngongba. Would look like an old school Duke squad. And of course, we are waiting to see what Cooper Flagg.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Unless something changes drastically, this one is pretty well locked up. More a matter of when vs if. IMO, the interesting question is does Scheyer also take Patrick Ngongba (6’ 11 Center) that also favors Duke. Would be a pretty loaded front court with Evans, Bigunda, and Ngongba. Would look like an old school Duke squad. And of course, we are waiting to see what Cooper Flagg.
Isn’t evans a guard/wing?

Isn’t evans a guard/wing?
Evans is a Small Forward. I was getting more at the Bigunda and Ngongba combination. So many of the Duke PFs and even Centers have spent a lot of time out on the perimeter. These guys remind more of having an Elton Brand and Carlos Boozer combo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT