ADVERTISEMENT

Flory Bidunga( 2024 5* C) is Visiting Duke Next Week

Go to Auburn and get paid now, likely not develop into a successful nba careeer.

Or

Go to Duke, develop your game and make it in the League, making more in long run.

He’s taking the less risk, less reward route.
Correct. And it’s hard to blame him with his family situation, but he is going where the money is most at this time. I believe whole heartedly he wants to go to Duke. But, it is what it is. We move on. Flagg isn’t a bad consolation prize.

Correct. And it’s hard to blame him with his family situation, but he is going where the money is most at this time. I believe whole heartedly he wants to go to Duke. But, it is what it is. We move on. Flagg isn’t a bad consolation prize.
Any chase we get fooled on Flagg?

• Wow
Reactions: hart2chesson
I didn't go through the entire thread to find out, but what is this "family situation" of which you speak. If it is truly dire, then I certainly can't fault the young man for helping out.
OFC

Missing out on some recent guys because of $ is something to keep an eye on. We are recruiting at a high level and probably still get Flagg, but the world is changing. I love Duke too but if someone offered a bag of cash to go to Texas (legally) that would be hard to turn down.

I didn't go through the entire thread to find out, but what is this "family situation" of which you speak. If it is truly dire, then I certainly can't fault the young man for helping out.
OFC
His family lives in Africa, believe the Congo, very poor.

Missing out on some recent guys because of $ is something to keep an eye on. We are recruiting at a high level and probably still get Flagg, but the world is changing. I love Duke too but if someone offered a bag of cash to go to Texas (legally) that would be hard to turn down.
Don't count your chickens son, watch out for u- conn they are the champs right now.

His family lives in Africa, believe the Congo, very poor.
Just read a book entitled "Cobalt Red" about cobalt mining in Congo. Read it if you haven't already. If anyone deserves money, it's the Congolese. I'm just not at all sure if the money will actually make it to the family instead of to the corrupt government's pockets. I hope they have a plan for that.
OFC

Reactions: jamsession2
Flagg's dream school is Duke. That is usually the kiss of death. But we seem to be the favorite.

Last edited:
Let's lock up Flagg and VJ....
I’m thinking Flagg, VJ, and Patrick Ngongba II would be a good way to close out this class. With Kansas getting Flory, should eliminate them from his top group which was a final eight of Kansas State, Kansas, Duke, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, and UConn. Without a Center in our 2024 class and past recruits that have come out of Paul VI HS, we should be able to land this kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT