ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I said before, tre jones will be the difference!! Thats how you shut all the haters up!

even my wife, who watches little basketball, thought the commentators were pro UVA!
Big block by Bolden and great composure in a tough place to win.
Hey Seth...go eat a bag of d#2ks

Reactions: gottagonow
This win reminds me of 2015 and winning at Wisconsin by 10. It was earlier in the year but it showed how great that team could be. They shot great in that game and this one on the road. Duke is the best team in the country.

WOW! What a fantastic game by these young kids. The defense for the most part was Championship caliber. So proud of this team, and for the Media, what do you think now?!
Go Duke!
OFC

giphy.gif

As of today, Duke is the best team in the country. Too many weapons. Smartest basketball freshmen K has had in a long time. They leave their egos at the door.

I hope our future freshmen are watching this team play. That block Zion made on the Hunter 3 point attempt was all “want to.”

Jones and Reddish are going to be the difference between a Elite 8 or Final 4 run and a fairly easy run to a championship. If RJ and Zion do their normal thing, Tre and Cam take this team from great to the best.
Very true. I thought Cam played great tonight on both ends and I thought Tre was his usual dominant self on the defensive end. This was Tres best game on the offensive end IMO. He hit some HUGE shots and his mid-range game was amazing.

Reactions: dukehokie
I’m so tired of hearing from Seth Greenberg. He bitches about us not making enough perimeter shots and then complains about us not pounding the paint enough. He will never be satisfied with this team until they blow every opponent out in the ACC and NCAA Tournament, and even then, he will make an excuse.
He’s not a coach anymore for a reason.

UNC has been playing great lately, but
Time to check some other boards and read the fear seeping out of their souls!

It will be the same old chit...Duke got all the calls, they won't shoot that well again, UVA sucked, etc. Any credit to Duke, nah.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Tennessee beat Florida! That’s a better win, too!

That’s their best win since they won in Gainesville. Both are against a team that barely has a .500 record. Folks don’t realize that UF is like 12-11 and only has 2 road wins.

Reactions: Jnood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT