ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This was an excellent win for us tonight and we had some players show up who havent been doing so lately. Congratulations Fellows!

I get playing O'Connel. Not sure about why White is not getting any minutes at all. He's not shot well at all. Atrocious really. But, he still plays hard on D and makes a lot of plays - tipping the ball, getting steals, etc.

Jack has missed his last 25 3PT attempts... This team didn’t need a defensive boost tonight, it needed an offensive one. I’m sure the gameplan wasn’t for Jack to sit the whole game but AOC was delivering too well to pull out of the game.

So happy we won. Grateful for RJ and glad he took a lot of shots because he hit a lot of shots. How about Alex? Bolden was a big help. Tre did what was needed of him. You gotta believe, have faith, have trust in the GOAT and supporthe our guys. Big win and Zion's coming back. OFC

RJ's fake on that three was so sick, I thought they were going to call an offensive foul.

On another note, I have NO IDEA what is and is not an illegal screen anymore. Why the hell are we not dropping it off to a perimeter player and boxing out the defender? These last two games, does not seem to be illegal...

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
Big time win on the road tonight! RJ was absolutely awesome but huge shout out to Alex making some big 3’s and to Marques with some huge boards down the stretch

Reactions: christophero
So happy we won. Grateful for RJ and glad he took a lot of shots because he hit a lot of shots. How about Alex? Bolden was a big help. Tre did what was needed of him. You gotta believe, have faith, have trust in the GOAT and supporthe our guys. Big win and Zion's coming back. OFC

I’ve been waiting all year for Alex to be called upon. Couldn’t be happier for him. This is huge for us. RJ was fantastic but he wasn’t going to win it alone.

Hey Jokies....I mean Hokies...we are coming for your arses Tuesday night....be ready cause we may be at full strength and you want no piece of that

Hey folks, you have got to be impressed with this win! If you would have told me Zion wasn't playing, Bolden hardly played, White didn't see the floor, and Cam didn't have a great scoring night, I would have told you we lost.
Syracuse had all the momentum @ the end of the first half, all the confidence, and a large. noisy home crowd.
This win was huuuuuuuuuuge! On the road, with this young team, I love it! So proud of this team, and the way they battled. This will also be huge for this team moving ahead.
Go Duke!
OFC

Hey Jokies....I mean Hokies...we are coming for your arses Tuesday night....be ready cause we may be at full strength and you want no piece of that
No way Justin Robinson is gonna miss their national championship game

Wouldn’t of guessed we won, if you would of told me Cam would score 5 points.

Big time win. Exhales. We walked into a buzz saw and the buzz saw bent. So happy for AOC.

Our free throw shooting has gotten much better 14/16 tonight

I mean, I know everything about the inner workings of the game of basketball, and specialize in Duke specifically.

1. Never dive on the floor.

2. Don’t shoot 3’s.

3. RJ is a ball hog.

4. Coach K is old.

Number 3 is my absolute favorite thing ever. Love when I hear that one.

Reactions: Jnood
We are fans discussing the game... Not motivational speakers in the locker room with them. I don’t think anyone is being a downer, just rather frustrated with the excessive 3PT attempts. Outside of RJ’s offense and Javin’s defense, there isn’t much to brag about right now.

And I understand that but there's been some comments made thathe Zion is gone because Baker is now playing. Things like that bother me. I know things like that are said out of frustration sometimes but every now and then one needs to hold their fingers off the keyboard. Gracious only knows what would be going on if we lost. We as a boaRd take care lot of pride in being not like thr and RR. But at times we sound like both of them . Positive thing is we won, Zion's coming back and nobody and I mean nobody wants to deal with Zion or Duke. Nothing would make teams happier to see Zion say I've had enough but that ain't happening. We need to stay as positive as he is. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT