ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

What does it take to get a foul? The answer is fallen on.

Bolden has played great and is a key to this game if we win.

I think the reason he doesn't get minutes is that he makes too many mental errors (stepping out of bounds; over the back; etc.). That's excusable if you are playing 30 minutes and making great plays. But, making those mistakes every game when he's only playing 10-15 minutes is just too problematic. K can't trust his consistency.

I get playing O'Connel. Not sure about why White is not getting any minutes at all. He's not shot well at all. Atrocious really. But, he still plays hard on D and makes a lot of plays - tipping the ball, getting steals, etc.

Reactions: christophero
I get playing O'Connel. Not sure about why White is not getting any minutes at all. He's not shot well at all. Atrocious really. But, he still plays hard on D and makes a lot of plays - tipping the ball, getting steals, etc.

And burning Baker's redshirt for 3 mins? Thats a weird one

Reactions: gottagonow
Great game, and awesome to get this one back. But a lot of weird stuff tonight. No Jack White, no Bolden for almost 30 minutes. Playing Baker for like 3 minutes. Hope we get this rotation figured out, our next game is a tough one.

Big time win. Slip reaper brought it. Javins D. Boldens offensive rebounding. RJ being RJ. Wonderful night. Nobody wants Zion out, but him not playing may have helped us down the stretch bc we had some players grow and gain some valuable confidence. Let's go DUKE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT