ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS ST. JOHNS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Good interview with Zion’s mom.

I’ll give anyone a $100 to go up to Zion and call him a “mamma’s boy”. You can’t say it while running away. Well, actually, he’d probably catch up to you and the chase would be fun to watch.

He seems the type to be proud of it and not care. But point taken, I wouldn't cross him either!

Reactions: FearTheBeard
He watches Naruto with his mom, oh my gosh! hahaha that's great. I wish my mom watched DBZ with me.

Reactions: LTDukeFan
oh I didn't know that, but I really like that though. I always thought it was ridiculous that you'd call a timeout, play for like 7 seconds then half another one falling a dead ball.

Yeah, theoretically, the only time there could be less than 30 seconds between to, other than called, is if the first to of the second half and one of the regular media is near. The first called to of the second half is extended into a media and does not replace a regularly scheduled.

But, media timeouts will be a big sticking point in mbb going to quarters. If we go to quarters, only 7 media timeouts per game. Games with halves have 9...

Yeah, theoretically, the only time there could be less than 30 seconds between to, other than called, is if the first to of the second half and one of the regular media is near. The first called to of the second half is extended into a media and does not replace a regularly scheduled.

But, media timeouts will be a big sticking point in mbb going to quarters. If we go to quarters, only 7 media timeouts per game. Games with halves have 9...

TV timeouts will just be longer to make up for the lost time.

Reactions: dbav
Great win today. Zion is just amazing. Tre locked up Ponds. I predicted a 9 point win so I am very impressed with 30. This team reminds me of 2015 with their toughness and defense. Reddish and Bolden are coming on at just the right time.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Just got home from working at the lake and I thought we put together 2 pretty good halves. If we ever start hitting 3's and free throws it's gonna take a unbelievable effort to beat us. OFC

My 2 grandsons had basketball games today so I recorded the game. I just finished watching it and man what a game by Zion. He is totally unstoppable. Tre's defense on Ponds was amazing and Cam and Boldon are really coming on strong. Javin played much better, but Jack still doesn't seem to have his confidence back. We need him to come back strong for the rest of the season because we will need him!!! Great win!! Next!!!
OFC

I thought Cam's three point shooting at the outset was awesome and such a welcome sight! Tre's D off the charts.....Zion is incredible and we have to enjoy the moment and appreciate what a true treasure we have in him. Also, I wanted to give a shout out to Barrett for his work on the boards!!! 14 rebounds!!!
#D4L

OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Our overall 3 ball was still bad. Besides that, we pressed on the gas pedal and didn't look back. Thought Bolden was REALLY good. Great job team!

Reactions: hart2chesson
50748277_10156921638787270_1932125174505668608_n.jpg

Our overall 3 ball was still bad. Besides that, we pressed on the gas pedal and didn't look back. Thought Bolden was REALLY good. Great job team!

We just need half decent three point shooting and we will win. We’re one of the top shooting teams inside the arc.

My 2 grandsons had basketball games today so I recorded the game. I just finished watching it and man what a game by Zion. He is totally unstoppable. Tre's defense on Ponds was amazing and Cam and Boldon are really coming on strong. Javin played much better, but Jack still doesn't seem to have his confidence back. We need him to come back strong for the rest of the season because we will need him!!! Great win!! Next!!!
OFC

I don’t think jack will play as much anymore. He was only playing all of those minutes because Zion and Cam were getting heavy foul trouble early. Now they are fouling less and playing 30+ minutes. Then Marques is playing at a high level in his role right now. Jack minutes are very limited. The more we have the four freshmen on the court the better

Just watching the game now... holy crap, Zion is all that and a bag of chips. Jesus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT