ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SOUTH CAROLINA NCAA 2ND RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wvu will kill us lol..stupid whys Jefferson trying to Dribble from the 3 point line..gameplan sucks regroup

Been waiting for a run . Just can't seem to get out of the rut. Something always seems to stop momentum. OFC

Jefferson and Giles on the floor at the same time has been our best lineup in my opinion.

Reactions: Dad2ze
They are mugging the HELL out of us, no whistle. We have to attack the damn basket.

Hey travel, back court, no rebound atleast SC can't hit a shot.

14 turnovers in the first half?

Need to get into half up a few possessions, regroup. Knew it would not be easy. Not pleased with anybody's poise but just win

I understand everyone's frustrations but SC is a BAD offensive team. They may shoot better in the second half, but probably not much better. Duke has to stop hesitating on offense. If you don't score on them quickly, you won't score on them at all. Duke understood that early on. Not so much anymore.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
People need to relax, we're winning and have been winning the entire half. It's been very ugly, but it's the tourney

Reactions: pisgah101
Happy we are up after playing so poorly. Have to think if we tighten down and play like we are capable we will be just fine.

I'm more mad at the NCAA then Duke ..this is pathetic group of refs..and kinda looking at the bigger picture ..picturing us against better teams ..likely a lot of others thoughts as well

We played that porly and we bring a decent lead into the half. We're a second half team. Make some adjustments, regroup and get this done.

Let's win this thing.

We're up 7, I'll take it. Giles gave us some productive minutes and Tatum got out of the half without picking up his third foul.

Reactions: Mpm277 and dbav
They have over twice as many shots...you can't survive that for 40 min...

We have to play much better in the second half...K has to work some magic...

Good news is offense will be on K's end in second half...I expect it to be a bit better....

K seemed calm in the interview but hopefully he is kicking over Gatorade coolers in the locker room. Feel like we should be down about 7-8.

Luke has been a complete no show. We need him next half if we're going to get out of here with a win.

We must spread the floor and take the ball to the hole! We should be blowing this team out of the gym. We are playing great "D", and if we can get engaged on offense, we will win going away. Hang in there folks, we are alright.
Go Duke!
OFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT