ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SOUTH CAROLINA NCAA 2ND RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is in charge of updating the live tempo based stats is doing a horrible job because we had 6 blocks in the first half but the live tempo based stats shows that we didn't have any blocks lol

Kenny Smith is definitely a Hole graduate. He just said US. was down five points at halftime. LOL

So maybe that's what Jay Bilas should do then maybe he'll get some respect from this b and become an announcer of Smith's caliber. OFC

I honestly think we're kinda getting exposed right now ...deny our wings ...make Jefferson the option..make our pg be a pg ..if u can understand that lol there trying to make Jackson beat them ..that and the press is affecting us..they did they're homework for sure..they know Jackson picks up hisdribble to fast ...y'all still think we're fine?? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: jimnasium
Have not seen this much physical play allowed all tourney. I think duke wins by double digits. Think k will tell them to play strong and not expect any fouls to be called.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Well, they found out blind people could drive on us.

Either Duke decides to play ball or their going home tonight.

No Luke, Amile complaining, fouls piling up. Ugly game

As Jay said. Luke needs to come in and be Luke! I'm really surprised we're still this rattled. I don't recognize this team at all right now

Can't give up twice as many shots and think that last..it doesn't...

Luke better wake up fast...and the team better figure out how to stop turning the ball over or this will get out of hand real fast...

Reactions: Dad2ze
We may not have a team eligible to play the last several minutes.

Time to get it together. Can't let them get the lead. We may not be able to recover. OFC

That first 4 minutes surely didn't go as planned. Now it's a dog fight. Kennard needs to find himself right now

If we lose contact with them it's unrealistic to think our offense will catch fire and we will come back..their D and physicality is to good...

Reactions: jimnasium
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT