ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SOUTH CAROLINA NCAA 2ND RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee we will hear the ol SC should be happy to only be down 10 the way they shot ...never any credit goes to Duke lol

figured out how to fix jones 3 point shot. Dude just needs to take 2-3 steps back before shooting

Why are our guys doing things I haven't seen all year..good and bad !!! our gameplan is a little suspect to me

Reactions: Dad2ze
I'm not liking the flow of this game at all....take away the two bombs from Matt and we have done nothing offensively....and foul trouble on everyone....if they hit a few shots we are in trouble...

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
we stopped moving for no reason. literally just passing the ball around the 3 point line.

I didn't think Amile traveled. These refs need settle down a bit. We are very out of sync on offensive.

Hey we get the ball and either turn it over or hold it.

Where's Luke ?

We have no offensive flow right now. Got bailed out by a couple contested Matt Jones 3's.

The stuff these refs are letting go compared to the ticky tack call they're not is just confusing.

These refs omg NCAA needs to do something because they've sucked all tourney! And we should be up 20 easy. Matt playing awesome though!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
We're in full panic mode right now. Everyone has two fouls and we're afraid to attack. Don't like the feel of this one right now.

I'm afraid this stretch is going to come back and haunt us. All this time we've held SC in check on the offensive end and can't take advantage us. We should be up a bunch.

OFC

least no1 can say refs are on our side this year for damn sure!!! Hell anybody's!! They've been horrible ...Almost as bad as the NFL

We're not playing well and are up 8. Let's finish the half strong and regroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT