ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SOUTH CAROLINA NCAA 2ND RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team never fully came together. Yes they won the ACCT, but I never felt like they played all the way up to their talent. I'm looking forward to a new group next year.

The officials made it clear how they were going to call the game. Duke adjusted really well in the first 10-12 minutes but were always going to have trouble playing that style a while game. It made it harder that they seem to have different standards on what a foul was.

SC will lose their next game...but this is a nice win for them

Tatum and Luke just didn't show up tonight. Good night everyone, still and always will be a Duke fan for life.

A bunch of size sitting on the bench not being utilized. At least to be a detriment in the low post.

I think five, but the point still stands.

No PG killed us in this game.

Disappointing end to the season. I still loved this team....just wasn't meant to be.
Agreed...so disorganized. Really just a painful game to watch.

This team gave a nice gift in that ACC tourney run but I could never quite shake the feeling that would be as good as it gets.

The officials made it clear how they were going to call the game. Duke adjusted really well in the first 10-12 minutes but were always going to have trouble playing that style a while game. It made it harder that they seem to have different standards on what a foul was.

SC will lose their next game...but this is a nice win for them
I still haven't figured out how they're going to call the game.

I think five, but the point still stands.

No PG killed us in this game.

Disappointing end to the season. I still loved this team....just wasn't meant to be.
All those losses are because some average to mediocre team played out of their freakin minds. Naturally

I said Frank Jackson was the key and how he handled the on ball pressure...he was our only chance of creating in this game and he was bad with the ball from the tip.. we really needed him to handle the ball and make plays tonight.

Guys we won out National Championship last week in the ACCT. Just too much talent on the SC team to overcome with our turnovers and general poor play tonight. It was a fun but disappointing season except for last weekend.

I'll be honest...as much as I loved kennard and Jefferson I never felt good about this roster. That being said...I was really impressed with this team early in this game and the fact they never stopped fighting.

No one should be disappointed in this team or the coaching...I know it sucks to lose but Duke couldn't win this game. SC played great and they couldn't have asked for a better crew to work the game.

That is pretty much the number of fouls normally called on both teams in an SEC game this season. Yup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT