ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I don't know who the commentator is, but there's this one commentator tonight that's about to drive me crazy. The guy keeps going on and on about how young the Notre Dame team is. Literally every time I've heard him say that, Duke had four freshmen on the court.

Reactions: GAAP
I don't know who the commentator is, but there's this one commentator tonight that's about to drive me crazy. The guy keeps going on and on about how young the Notre Dame team is. Literally every time I've heard him say that, Duke had four freshmen on the court.
I was about to say the say thing. I would call these two Mickey Mouse announcers, but that would be a disgrace to Mickey Mouse.

I was about to say the say thing. I would call these two Mickey Mouse announcers, but that would be a disgrace to Mickey Mouse.
They grasping for straws in a sense, or maybe this spoon.
giphy.gif

Does anybody but me get tired of ESPN and the half screen of the game going on and on about stuff that doesn't matter at all!!!
OFC
I'm with you. I was thinking, get Pfluger off the screen I want to see the whole game. Don't turn my 50 inch tv into a 25 inch screen

Jay Williams is exactly right about his RJ assessment. He’s close but still has “blinders” on too often. Penetrate and dish to open guys and he becomes unguardable!

Jay Will made an excellent point at half. RJ is a great talent. Great ability to drive. But for him to take the next step which would also make us a better team is for him to look to make the pass and find open men when he drives and the defense collapses on him. He hardly looks to dish and at times forces bad shots. Hence the high volume/lower efficiency tag at times. If he were a threat to pass and find the open man he’d be that much more lethal...

Cam is bad offensively at the moment...he has to break out at some point I hope...this is painful to watch

Nope nobody said that. ND is also down 3 key guys but Duke is clearly on a different level.

Just pointing out the obvious goaltending. Weird you get defensive.
Weird your fan base just can’t admit that you are the biggest cheating scumbags in the history of college basketball. Get back to your AFAM class homework!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT