ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Duke by 20 !

That would be nice to win a true road game by a 20 especially if we wear black unis. It's a good 10 point spread to the negative when we wear those dreadful, depressing outfits. OFC

91-71 I think we hit the 3 ball quite a bit tonight. Why? No idea, just a feeling!

ND will almost have to pack in the zone to slow this team down, and I'm sure their fans think that Brey will beat K, but not today. Duke will find a way to get out in transition eventually and the game will get out of hand.
I also have a feeling that Alex might play zone buster tonight if given the opportunity, just a feeling.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Oops, I meant 360, and to be more accurate 353.

Interestingly, we steal 13.9% of all opponent possessions. That is a great number. We also block 18.1% of our opponents' 2pt. fgs. That's pretty insane. Our defense is historically disruptive.
Son of a...that is insane. Nearly 1/3 of our defensive possessions end in block or steal....WOW!!

Reactions: DukeDenver
JMO, black uni's suck. I'm an old fashioned traditional type dude though. Bright Fresh white or Traditional Duke Blue for me.

Reactions: skysdad and consman
Well I told my wife the bad news early today. With Duke starting around 7 and lasting until a little past 9 she will have to just suck it up and watch the 1st. part of The Bachelor on the smaller T.V. She knows the deal and takes it well. We made a deal several years ago that if she would be quite and not ask a lot of non basketball questions during Duke games I would watch The Bachelor, The Bachelorente and Dancing With The Stars with her. It's working well and infact
I really have come to like Dancing With The Stars. The other two not so good but I do get a chuckle or twov when they go into the crying break down mode. Stupidest reality show ever. OFC

That would be nice to win a true road game by a 20 especially if we wear black unis. It's a good 10 point spread to the negative when we wear those dreadful, depressing outfits. OFC
Looks like it’s the black Unis again Sky. I would like to see them wear the retro blue, but it seems like it’s been the black unis as of late.

Reactions: skysdad
I hope we can make a few jumpers to start this game. That would really loosen their defense up for Zion and RJ.
OFC

Black uniforms SUCK

But anyway....let's lay the hammer down on the Irish for once...we owe Brey an ass kicking..May as well be tonight

When we are ready to shoot we have good mechanics...but when he force 3s we look awful...like the one RJ took

No dang way Zion is human. I'm going to start expecting wires and crap to fall out of him at some point. Dude is unreal and unexplainable.

Well I told my wife the bad news early today. With Duke starting around 7 and lasting until a little past 9 she will have to just suck it up and watch the 1st. part of The Bachelor on the smaller T.V. She knows the deal and takes it well. We made a deal several years ago that if she would be quite and not ask a lot of non basketball questions during Duke games I would watch The Bachelor, The Bachelorente and Dancing With The Stars with her. It's working well and infact
I really have come to like Dancing With The Stars. The other two not so good but I do get a chuckle or twov when they go into the crying break down mode. Stupidest reality show ever. OFC

Wow, full disclosure... bravest post I have seen in awhile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT