ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Off topic but does it piss off anyone else that everyone is in Kansas’ jock? They’ve had the NCAA breathing down their necks all season and started one of the worst brawls ever in college basketball?

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Off topic but does it piss off anyone else that everyone is in Kansas’ jock? They’ve had the NCAA breathing down their necks all season and started one of the worst brawls ever in college basketball?
Yep and barely a whisper spoke about the brawl

So pumped for this game. Don’t forget it’s senior night.

Senior day at Cameron! Hopefully our guys come out with focus and intensity!

Duke: 76
Holes: 63

let’s go Duke!!

Sky, I really hate to bring this up but, you have made the delivery, haven't you???
OFC

Yes I addressed in my prediction . It went into their off shore accounts yeaterday at twice the rate we pay them per game. If Duke doesn't win it's not me? ;) OFC

I sure miss the days I could just turn to CBS and listen to the much better local broadcast crew over these awful ESPN Announcers! Living on Tobacco Road used to give us that perk, but not anymore.

Reactions: QC Dukie
You guys do not know how bad I want to win this one. It's gonns hurt if we lose this one. I think I'm not gonna post any during game play. We don't seem to play well when we do . See you at the half. OFC

Just not smart by Goldwire. No numbers. Pull it out. Let's go fellas.

Put Robinson in instead of Hurt. Hurt doesn’t have the foot speed for this game, IMO.

That Senior lineup was doing pretty damn good.. I might would have let them run a little longer.. get everything you can out of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT