ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA ACC TOURNEY SEMI-FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Your show has gotten old. You need to realize you're just a coaching legend in your own mind. No one else cares.
Lol...you must think like K tonight....keep running that zone buddy....keep running that zone....Roy is coaching him under the table tonight....

69-49 shot attempts....crazy....hard to win when you give a team that many more opportunities. Even close to even and we would win

Reactions: Dad2ze
Have no clue how we are in this. Would love if we could steal this one. I mean it would almost be criminal.

It’s crazy how negative everyone is about this team. We have been demolished in every category and are now down 6.

Reactions: dukesince91
Lol...you must think like K tonight....keep running that zone buddy....keep running that zone....Roy is coaching him under the table tonight....
Yeah, you whined when we played man and said K needed to adjust then. It's sold out on the zone now and you say he needs to adjust. 90% of your posts are about what K should do. I get it you're the best coach out there.

We ain’t dead quite yet but the holes can not score again. If so, good night.

I got fifty on anyone who thinks this Duke team wins it all!

This late in the season two games back to back should be nothing. But atleast Duke will have five more players in the league.

Yeah, you whined when we played man and said K needed to adjust then. It's sold out on the zone now and you say he needs to adjust. 90% of your posts are about what K should do. I get it you're the best coach out there.
Coaching is making adjustments in a game....we play a 2/3 with a 1/2/2 press....what do we do different? Games like this will happen....UNC has had excellent excellent passing all night....what is the adjustment? There has been none....we played them a few days ago...they have clearly been coached up....what has been our adjustment to their adjustment?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT