ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA ACC TOURNEY SEMI-FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Trevon is clearly struggling with that injury. He’s more limping than running on some of these plays.

When you struggle on the offensive end, you have to make up the effort on defense. It’s not happening. Too many open looks. Three or four passes and an open look.

Duke is gonna get beat by twenty no one on the court even cares in a Duke jersey

Bench has not taken 1 shot.
When Allen and Duval are both having a bad night Duke will lose.
Allen has to lead this team. I am very surprised he has played this poorly.

They have dominated almost the entire game....
UNC has dominated the whole game not almost.

I just want to know can Duke keep it under twenty and any one who says they needed this loss to wake up for the tourney is crazy.

Not our night. Sometimes you're the bug sometimes you're the windshield.

Time to get a chip on our shoulder and get ready for the dance. Likely a 2 seed in Kansas' region I'm guessing.

Not sure who showed up tonight other than UNC. We are getting chumped right now. Can’t shoot, can’t play defense and can’t stop turning the damn ball over. I’d love to know our average turnovers in our losses.

Good to feel confident heading into the big dance!

This team is 6 deep. Alex O is terrible on defense and can’t pass and Javin is bad on defense and horrible on offense.

Maybe this butt whooping is what they need before the big dance. I cant figure this team out.

Who can figure them out. They love giving out false confidence. Just when the fan base think they’ve turned the corner, this type of game happens. We’ll win a couple more, look invincible, then get thrashed by a mid major.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT