ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

My player of the game is Carter. He was the guy doing the dirty work and he killed it.

BOOOM Grayson put on a show!!! At least the Kentucky fans had something to watch ;)
Duval showed shades of Kyrie.

We beat a really good Sparty team without Bagley. Role players looked good and Allen is in pure beast Mode!!! I’m pumped tonight

Reactions: Dattier
My score prediction was really a hopeful prediction and I’ll be danged if I didn’t come close lol

Unreal performance tonight. Showed a lot of toughness. Javin was the unsung hero. I would like to know how many deflections he had on the defensive end tonight.

giphy.webp

Grayson Allen is Jimmy F***ing Chitwood, that's all there is to it.

Get well soon MB3!

Reactions: GAAP
WOW!!!! If you told me we were going to lose Bagley early in the first half, shoot 39% for the game, and Grayson score 42% of our points, I would have thought we get blown out!! Strap in for a hell of a year men!!!!
...and get like, a million shots blocked, but out-rebound them by 11...

Reactions: DukefanKY
Much better balanced feel to this group vs last year. Seem to have chemistry and a commitment to rebounding on both ends. A LOT of upside for this group. Plus Grayson seems to be enjoying himself!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Ok neighborhood pissed . Guess what color that smoke rolling off that rear tire was? LMMFAO !!!!!! GO DUKE !

Javin is going to see a lot of playing time this year because he's so active going after everything and can really run the floor. Bagley is just going to be unreal.

We have a true point guard. He's not Kyrie Irving. Duval is a True Point Guard. We know his shot isn't good, but he had a double double, as did Carter, who is a beast. Delaurier and what's that 3 star freshman, Goldwire? That kid belongs! These guys stepped up when Bagley went down, as did Bolden and Vrank.
Any questions though with who's team this is should be erased, Allen put on a freaking clinic! He has to love playing with Duval, and Duval likewise. Allen is an assassin. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT