ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I do not understand the lack of urgency on defense in the last few minutes and the overtime. Once the initial press was broke we just fell back and watched one man dribble until he drove and scored. I really wish they would have run some sort of half court trap to keep the game up-tempo and moving. We needed possession not watching the clock run down. I hate to say it but the half court trap that the Cheats throw at you at the end of a game that Dean Smith designed and blueprinted is deadly and has won them a bunch of games that they would have lost without it. It can be deadly

I do not understand the lack of urgency on defense in the last few minutes and the overtime. Once the initial press was broke we just fell back and watched one man dribble until he drove and scored. I really wish they would have run some sort of half court trap to keep the game up-tempo and moving. We needed possession not watching the clock run down. I hate to say it but the half court trap that the Cheats throw at you at the end of a game that Dean Smith designed and blueprinted is deadly and has won them a bunch of games that they would have lost without it. It can be deadly
If K had thought the trap would work against Louisville guards without leading to more easy baskets, he would have trapped. Seems pretty simple to me. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT